• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm reading that backer codes are only to pre load the game. That's surely not correct, right? Once we get the code we can start playing it immediately?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I am going to assume that there was a snag in getting so many codes, and they will be up first thing tomorrow. We shall see...

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just received my Steam code.

Hello XXXX,
Thank you for being backer number 99XX of PlatinumGames' The Wonderful 101: Remastered! Unfortunately, due to the effects of the COVID-19 virus we are experiencing delays in the manufacturing processes for physical rewards. To apologize for the inconvenience and as thanks for your continued patience, we are providing a Steam code for The Wonderful 101: Remastered that can be redeemed and played immediately.

NitX

Lead Developer
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
The lucky few who got the code , you are able to play the game right ? This is not just for preload ?

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
it's happeninggggggggggggggg

EXc3izyX0AA2doL

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Is it prioritizing people who backed the digital tier or did you guys back the physical and are getting the free steam code?