• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Got my survey, and I got platform choices (went with Switch as it feels right)
Odd glitch that people aren't getting choices.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So guess they just forgot to put the question for which platform you want the game on in the physical-only tier's survey? That's weird.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I went for Switch because I have great memories of playing on the Wii U tablet in bed. Excited that more people get to experience this zany ride!

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
So guess they just forgot to put the question for which platform you want the game on in the physical-only tier's survey? That's weird.

I have physical only tier, and still got the question.
It's a weird glitch it seems. Maybe they just forgot to add the option to some of the tiers? (got the comic physical)

Last edited:

meaulnes

Oct 27, 2017
phsyical only tier for me, also no option to select platform. Not going to answer, they need to fix this. Starting to regret not having cancelled (it is cheaper to buy directly on online retailers).

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have physical only tier, and still got the question.
It's a weird glitch it seems. Maybe they just forgot to add the option to some of the options? (got the comic physical)
I'm specifically talking about the physical-only, game-only tier. If you're getting the comic as well then you picked a different tier than I picked.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
No platform question here either in the physical, game only, 4400 yen tier.

Not showing up on a variety of devices, they definitely fucked up the survey for this tier. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and they send out an email when they do

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
yup seems like someone messed up on the physical only tier and forgot to add the platform option. hopefully it gets fixed soon

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I backed the Wonderful Music tier and got a platform choice. I went with Switch. From the posts in here it sounds like the physical-only tier is what is lacking the option? I am sure they will fix it and resend a survey to that tier of backers.

Filled out a survey for a digital copy.

I guess they will send the code to the email address I specified. Is that correct?
On other kickstarters they send you an email when the code is available, but the code itself is in your kickstarter account on a redemption page.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Mine had platform choice (Wonder Red tier), so I filled it out already. Really looking forward to getting my jacket aaahh

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
If I submit my survey without a platform choice do I risk getting the wrong version or can I edit my survey after?

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
I just realize that I couldn't choose the platform either... I can't change it anymore... so I messaged them.. maybe they will notice...

Aug 12, 2019
Should we hold off on filling out the survey then until they fix it? First time I've backed a Kickstarter so I wanted to make sure.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't catch the survey deadline, but I would say just set a reminder and hold off for now if something is missing from yours. Submit before it runs out if nothing changes before then.

Michael B

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast
I didn't get an email notification to fill out the survey but was to able to get to it by going to kickstarters website directly. There was a notification when I went to Kickstarter's webpage to fill it out and pick a platform.

Fowler

Oct 26, 2017
I got the platform choice, but it says it'll send me a regional digital copy based on my address -- I live in Hong Kong, but I have a US region Switch eShop account. I don't see a way to edit this, does anyone know how?

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Went to the survey, nowhere was there a place to choose my platform of choice, just my address and what I wanted my name to be on the website