• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Just got my survey as well. What platform are people picking? I'm stuck between Switch and PS4...
My picks were:
PS4 digital to play it ASAP at a higher fidelity with trophies.
Switch physical because it feels more "right" and Switch just feels more collectible to me as a console.

Edit:
Switch, though now that you mention it the survey doesn't ask about which version you want.
Yeah, where do you pick the console you want? I've already submitted and don't recall being asked to pick between Switch / PS4 / PC.

Weird, my survey gave me the options, but I had the Physical/Digital combo tier.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Did you guys without survey options pick physical or just digital? I wonder if they only need the physical results right now.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Just finished answering the survey. Am I done?

Also, I have ascended:

1X3Usd3.png

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
from the few comments i read of people who played the game on switch at PAS EAST, i picked the ps4, switch seems to have a lot of framerate

frankabus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys feel like there won't be much performance difference between Switch and PS4 given that this is a remaster-port from WiiU? That's my only concern stopping me from picking Switch.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Wait, I thought this was coming out in April? It's coming out in May? Same month as Xenoblade? Ffffffff

At least I'll have games to play for my birthday.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got the survey and am able to choose the platform (digital tier).

Still unsure wether I should go Switch or PC. The advantage of Switch version is obviously handheld mode but I feel the game won't be very playable on the small screen.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got the survey and filled it out but it was only for delivery address, didn't ask for my platform. Did I just miss it or something?

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
I got options in both my surveys since I backed it using two accounts. (One for the Wonderful Music tier which had the physical platform question, one for the double digital which had two questions for the digital copies.)

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Just got the survey. I'm also not seeing the option to choose a platform. Physical tier.

Does it ask you after you press submit? I'm thinking I should not fill this out until we hear otherwise.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
My survey had the platform question. Was right after the contact email question. Picked the Switch copy. Gotta support the OG platform. It's odd some people aren't getting a question

I'll probably pick up the PC one later.