• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a way to play a CD anymore so that doesn't hurt my feelings. A cassette tape on the other hand...

Also, nice Avatar btw.
Thanks!

Yeah not gonna lie the vinyl is more appealing to me haha. I really shouldn't drop $300 on this though, especially considering I bought it on Wii U...

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Peeps really want that physical edition huh?
Well this thing is getting cash at an insane rate imo, so hopefully they put good work on the ports

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
In for the physical. Even with shipping, the price is lower than I expected. Love that the target date is so soon too. Bring it on!

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
The average backing is extremely high, it's around 60 euro. Putting the minimum tier relatively high worked very well.

ika

Oct 27, 2017
MAD, Spain
Wow, more than €200K already, Steam version will be a reality!

I wonder if the low target for Switch means that port is already done and the money they need is for all the other versions + distribution and marketing...

Won't back the game since I got it for Wii U and it never really clicked with me even I really tried to.

I can't wait to see the other three projects they're presenting soon (I'm assuming one of them will definitely be Bayonetta 3 for Switch, and I'd love to see a sequel for Astral Chain, too).

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty incredible response so far, only played the demo on Wii U, willing to give it another shot on Switch though!

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how KS works entirely.

If the game meets the "additional content" goal, is that only for backers or can it be purchased by non-backers???

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Happy how well this is doing on Kickstarter already. Hopefully that means we'll get a Xbox one port and it's enhanced on Pro/X.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, an April release date suggests that the Switch version is nearly done. I wouldn't be too surprised if they deliberately low-balled the goal so that they'd almost certainly get *something* (and judging from the first hour, they're having the opposite problem).

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
Curious, how much of the game had to be redesigned due to the lack of the tablet?
It's been said before but the game was perfectly playable with just the Wii U Pro controller.

The lack of WiiU Gamepad would be the whole thing feel less.. "natural" but it wasn't mandatory it seems.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
To clarify, will it release in April on all systems or just Switch with the other ports following later?

I'm just kinda irritated by that whole April thing. If the Kickstarter is basically just to fund the other ports while the Switch version is already almost finished, then that's fine, whatever. But if all ports release just a month after the campaign ends then, I don't know, this feels like even more of a glorified preorder than usual on Kickstarter to me.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Dangen is involved as of early last week when they sent out a followup PR email making sure journalists didn't have additional questions. The fact that them burying it by not putting it on the KS page means they're not involved is sadly wishful thinking.

Did said email specify how Dangen were involved? Or did any journalists ask for clarification if not?

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
man it's fucking awesome to see it doing so well so quick. I mean I know it's only a few thousand people but it really shows how far it can go.

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Dangen is involved as of early last week when they sent out a followup PR email making sure journalists didn't have additional questions. The fact that them burying it by not putting it on the KS page means they're not involved is sadly wishful thinking.

I'm really really lost on this aspect of it. What is Dangen and why is this a bad thing?

Hace

Sep 21, 2018
unknown.png

Steam port hit under an hour

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Am I getting the Japanese version if I back this though? Cause it's asking me to pay in yen. My issue is the dlc...

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Watching this go up in real time is nuts.

I hope we get lots of DLC out of this. I want the game to be as solid as it can be.