• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Everybody is busy with PS5 event and stuff, meanwhile I'm here, waiting for Part II reviews, watching The Witcher 3 trailers, hanging from the edge of the current-gen, enjoying the view, while it's about to fade away.

Anyways, let's re-watch this awesome trailer, and feel free to share your fav launch trailers, or trailers in general. You have to kill the damn time. Right?

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
sorry but botw's Switch presentation trailer is the best trailer of ALL TIME

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
If we're counting CG trailers the Sacred Ashes trailer for Dragon Age: Origins is still one of my favorites.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The Witcher 3 had some truly excellent trailers.

Even as not a huge fan of CG, their Killing Monsters trailer is truly striking

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017

This is the best Witcher 3 trailer IMO.

Why? It sold me on the game and the series.

spiderferi

Apr 15, 2018
Tehran, Iran
Nothing tops that Icarus trailer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution back in E3 2010. I fell instantly in love with the game and followed it closely. Played the original deus ex before the release of HR just to fully immerse myself in the universe. Sad to see the series in a limbo after MD underperforming.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
It's not even best Witcher 3 trailer

tenor.gif

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
With how many trailers TW3 got leading up to the release it's bit wild that we have only two trailers for CP77, three if you count project announcement CGI from 2013.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
For Witcher related trailers, I like the Killing Monsters trailer.

For any game, I really love the Star Wars the Old Republic CGI trailers. Watching them all back to back is one of the best Star Wars experiences to date. I wish we would have gotten a full length movie.

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
world of Witcher trailer >>>>> launch trailer > sword of destiny trailer

Last edited:

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
All of the trailers and commercials were amazing, I still re-watch them sometimes, can't wait to see what they do with CyberPunk 2077

actually Witcher games/universe were never even on my radar until I saw that 30-second commercial 'This world needs a professional'

www.youtube.com

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Spectacular TV Spot - 1080p

Ainda nĂŁo Ă©s nosso seguidor?â–Ľâ–Ľâ–Ľâ–ĽSubscreve!!!â–Ľâ–Ľâ–Ľâ–Ľâ–ĽLIKE e FAV se gostaste ;) SUBSCREVE aquI: http://goo.gl/pcFu8G -Twitter de EUROGAMER ---- http://goo.gl/6dDt...

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5 hands down has my favorite trailer from last decade. Plus, the entire spectacle of HOW it was revealed... *chef kiss*

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Nah, that's a very basic trailer.

I feel like whenever someone says something is the best trailer ever, it's invariably because they're a big fan of the game itself and genre. For those that aren't, it's just a trailer... which is I guess how I feel about this trailer.

I'd be curious to see what trailers people find excellent for games that they don't otherwise care for. For me, a lot of the Metal Gear Solid trailers fall into that category... haven't played one since MGS3, but they still always have great direction. I'm also a fan of Rockstar's trailers, but I'm partial because I'm also a fan of their games.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
Nothing tops that Icarus trailer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution back in E3 2010. I fell instantly in love with the game and followed it closely. Played the original deus ex before the release of HR just to fully immerse myself in the universe. Sad to see the series in a limbo after MD underperforming.

I support this choice BUT I wanna make the case for the shorter cut trailer that I think is much more impactful and snappier.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
All CG trailers suck and can fuck right off.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I agree OP, and I feel like it takes on specially meaning after you've played the game in a way that the others don't.