• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Little things that make a difference in normalizing what should be normal in the first place.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Conservatives gonna be salty about this, meanwhile I'll just think back to the King of the Hill episode where Hank got a driver's license identifying him as female and know damn well they want to be addressed by the correct pronouns, they just don't want others to be treated with respect.

Anyway I'm ranting, that's a good change.

Lurcharound

Oct 27, 2017
UK
No American but have to say very pleased to see the speed with which positive messages are been sent, both large and small, broad and subtle, that this will be a pivotal term. Here's hoping it does move the needle and it moves it permenantly in right direction.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.webp

Part of the new normal of Biden's America.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect to see conservatives ask bad faith questions, "Where is the Attack Helicopter pronoun? I identify as an attack helicopter."

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017
It'll take some getting used to having an administration that doesn't look down on anyone that isn't a white dude.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
OBIDEN'S AMERICA

On behalf of angry dudebros everywhere, I feel attacked in the deepest part of my beer guzzlin', poon chasin' identity.

How am I supposed to explain to my child that transgender lesbionic communists are the only people that won't be persecuted under this FAKE new administration?

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
And as expected we already see all the bad things that comes of out this:

*crickets*

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
now they just flexin'

on a serious note, this is such great news. normalization of the usage of pronouns is something I'm looking forward to!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Little reminder of what the US or humans in general could be without trash in powerful positions.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
And as expected we already see all the bad things that comes of out this:

*crickets*
I was at Starbucks this morning, picking up my two venti double-sweet triple-espresso soy mocha lattes, and the girl at the counter had the nerve to point at my drinks and say THEY were ready to go. I literally felt a tremor of patriotic Judeo-Christian discombobulation run from the crown of my head to the tips of my toes.

It's happening. The nation is crumbling before our eyes.

The lattes were alright tho.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I'm a pretty devout leftist and have a lot of leftist friends. I have a lot of skepticism of what will happen these next four years, and honestly watching people all run to take turns dunking on people happy about the inauguration today felt kind of miserable. There's four years left to push them on shit. Today I'd just like to celebrate not feeling like the "I'm in danger" meme 24/7, and honestly I felt conflicted about that.

Seeing this though? Seeing that the administration, for whatever faults they're sure to have, will provide me with dignity and respect about my gender? After these last four years? Fuck it. I won't be ashamed. I'm thrilled.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Wow that's great stuff, seems like a little thing, but oh man it helps those who need this a lot.

Spartacris

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
It's in these details where my hippie for this administration is starting to elevate tremendously.
This is what efficient planning looks like.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a pretty devout leftist and have a lot of leftist friends. I have a lot of skepticism of what will happen these next four years, and honestly watching people all run to take turns dunking on people happy about the inauguration today felt kind of miserable. There's four years left to push them on shit. Today I'd just like to celebrate not feeling like the "I'm in danger" meme 24/7, and honestly I felt conflicted about that.

Seeing this though? Seeing that the administration, for whatever faults they're sure to have, will provide me with dignity and respect about my gender? After these last four years? Fuck it. I won't be ashamed. I'm thrilled.
Yeah, and honestly it's a huge turn off. I think there is this obsession within leftists (especially on twitter) to be the one to make the snarky joke or to be the one who seems to be for lack of a better word counter-culture and it's just so off putting, especially to normal people who you have to try and win to your side.

They're like never ending "well, actually" memes.

Oct 25, 2017
This shit is amazing, they are 100% hitting the ground running. I never ever want to hear someone say they are both the same or any of that shit again.