• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
This screams 70s Soviet Russia or current day North Korea.

And who the fuck signs in the middle of a blank sheet of paper?

Sage

Oct 27, 2017
Japan
I can't believe they'd stage press photos of the President. They should have been honest like Obama and let photographers walk around and randomly take pictures while he is signing potentially confidential documents.

Silius

Dec 10, 2017
Tacoma, Wa
You know what? I was wondering if Donny wore PJs to bed. Just a random thought. Or does he just sleep in his god damn stiff fucking suit?

Oct 26, 2017
"Dear Kim Jong Un,
Thank you for the well wishes. But I don't need them, my doctors gave me a one of a kind vaccine they're going to call Placebo. They say it should protect me. Oh, and by the way, a doctor-whose name I forget- recently gave me mental acuity test at sometime, somewhere. And guess what; I aced it! They have you name five things, then either 5,10,15,20 sometimes 60 minutes later they ask to name those things again. Guess what Kimmie; I got them in order. Never been done in American history, doc says.
I love you too,
DONALDJTRERP"

Sorry, but his correct usage of semicolons is too unbelievable.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
What does this tell us? So what if there were 10mins between them? I don't understand
That the photographer is a damn hack! 1/160 shutter speed with a 2.8 aperture and they *still* need the ISO at 3200?!? They totally overexposed his white shirt.

I probably wouldn't care either if I was the photographer being asked to stage this crap.

Mr. Robot

Oct 30, 2017
That the photographer is a damn hack! 1/160 shutter speed with a 2.8 aperture and they *still* need the ISO at 3200?!? They totally overexposed his white shirt.

I probably wouldn't care either if I was the photographer being asked to stage this crap.

I don't know, i would try those settings too, with that lighting, his cheeto face probably needs to be overexposed to get some detail out of it instead of an orange/brown mess.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia

Gotta expose for Trump's fake tan. Those settings are pretty solid for the tele they're using. If I was Trump's photographer I'd stay as far away as possible too lol.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
main-qimg-510f5b8b3814e9b6d2b582beb7a3799c

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
They need to just stop. We already know "healthy" Trump doesn't do anything anyway.

Also, just be fucking honest. It really shows how out of touch he is with his own supporters. They aren't going to flock to Biden if they don't see you pretending to work. Just rest and stop insulting our intelligence.

At this rate COVID will leave their bodies to distance itself from their incompetence.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Whitehouse missed an opportunity to snap some pictures of Trump relaxing in some leisurely bible study.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
These are at best edited, they may even be more fucked with than is onvious. How the fuck could this happen, the reflection doesnt work at all. Like its beyond fucked up.

Idk about the sharpie reflection, but hisleft hand (right side) being reflected IN FRONT of the binder that is in front of his hand is impossible

Last edited:

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They need to just stop. We already know "healthy" Trump doesn't do anything anyway.

Also, just be fucking honest. It really shows how out of touch he is with his own supporters. They aren't going to flock to Biden if they don't see you pretending to work. Just rest and stop insulting our intelligence.

At this rate COVID will leave their bodies to distance itself from their incompetence.
They aren't going to flock to Biden regardless of what he does. This is all to serve Trump's ego, nothing more.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The hand reflection is literally impossible, but even the sharpie one is suspect as fuck.

If they release more photos and his eyes are closed, we're definitely on some corpse posing shit.

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
For a second i was concerned for him, i mean hed have to be incredibly ill to do any work. Its good to see its actually business as usual

Oct 25, 2017
the sharpie/hand is fine, it's just some weird angles and optical illusions making the hand look like its position farther back than it is.

they wouldn't fake a photo only for him to look like shit lol.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
The 'ghost' reflection is his wrist just before it goes into his sleeve.

This shit ain't rocket science.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Enough with the reflection conspiracy theories. I've done enough product photography with reflections to know that the angle of the viewer can cause some weird things to be obscured in reflections - hence the appearance that they "don't quite line up".

It's just a photo op, a lame one too.Him signing his name on an empty piece of paper is ehhhh... This is rich coming from the guy who allegedly starts working at 11:30 and is done by 3.

Maccix

Jan 10, 2018
Also the exif data shows it being shot at 123mm, so it's a really flat angle from a longer distance