• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
390qH1u.jpg

Totally clears the President (of COVID-19). Thank You!

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
I trust our Dear Leader is working the hardest, to defeat this bioweapon plague thrust upon him by the deep state radicals.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This fuckin' guy...
Edit: all he uses is sharpies. Imagine the annoying markup on documents with this thick loud marker all over it. I think we have some examples of that from prior documents.

Oct 25, 2017
It's extra stupid because this, of all times, is when nobody would blame him for not working. Even on his sick days he's grifting.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
So hard at work signing a paper. Bonus points for the blazer off pic to make him look like he's really into it.

TeaberryShark

Feb 8, 2019
a whole lot of photos of a guy admittedly currently receiving intravenous treatment (remdesivir) and very little evidence of an IV anywhere ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
390qH1u.jpg

Totally clears the President (of COVID-19). Thank You!

Funny thing is ... brazil kinda had one of these xD

This picture was taken 1 month before the then elected president of brazil was declared dead
PPk5IVZ.jpeg
The idea was to show that he he was recovering .... but lots of people SWEAR he was already dead in this picture because like ... who they are to blame ? xD

mod edit: added content warning

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
What is he writing?

"Hello my name is Donald trump."

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

This picture was taken 1 month before the then elected president of brazil was declared dead
PPk5IVZ.jpeg
The idea was to show that he he was recovering .... but lots of people SWEAR he was already dead in this picture because like ... who they are to blame ? xD
Lmao that is definitely a dead dude.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

PPk5IVZ.jpeg
everyone in this picture is dracula

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018

PPk5IVZ.jpeg
Omg he definitely is dead there...that's hilarious.

Bring out yer dead!

He's not dead yet!

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Feels like this is yet another indication of how bad he is doing

Yeah, I have been really skeptical of these reports his health is worse than is being let on, but boy, they sure are doing a lot of overcompensating here to put a good image. It probably is just for more obvious reason realistically (not wanting people to panic, Trump's ego, etc.), but definitely making the mind wander

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
I like how they basically just moved all the random papers, his files, and his binder to another room and had him take off his jacket to make it look some separate candid moment but we're to lazy to change anything up.

TeaberryShark

Feb 8, 2019
despite the obvious fuckery, its a good sign (for him) that he is able to do this even ten minutes apart? I'm not sure how to process this EXIF data post tbh

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If Biden were sick and in the hospital the never ending barrage of complaints and ads that this means he is too weak to be POTUS would be overwhelming.

Remember Hillary pneumonia?

Trump is obviously unfit for office. He is literally disqualified for being sick.

He should withdraw and let Pence step in.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I know he's no stranger to trips to Walter Reed for his examinations and whatnot but with an extended stay like this (that was entirely preventable) it makes me feel bad for all of the other patients who have had their routine fucked up because of him.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He's pretend working more now that he has ever real worked

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The fake posturing of him being "strong" and working on "documents" is such a sign of weakness. It's the complete opposite effect of what they're going for.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
What does this tell us? So what if there were 10mins between them? I don't understand

Meaning, that it would be extremely "odd" that you would be reviewing and signing "important work documents" in one room, and have photos taken. Only to randomly get up, and walk to another room to resume the same task you were apparently just "performing" less than 10 minutes earlier. Yet giving off an image of it being done throughout the day.

It was fucking staged, because the papers seem to be almost entirely blank, and he's just writing his name on them. Using a black marker.

LOL

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
What is he writing?

"Hello my name is Donald trump."
"Dear Kim Jong Un,
Thank you for the well wishes. But I don't need them, my doctors gave me a one of a kind vaccine they're going to call Placebo. They say it should protect me. Oh, and by the way, a doctor-whose name I forget- recently gave me mental acuity test at sometime, somewhere. And guess what; I aced it! They have you name five things, then either 5,10,15,20 sometimes 60 minutes later they ask to name those things again. Guess what Kimmie; I got them in order. Never been done in American history, doc says.
I love you too,
DONALDJTRERP"

TeaberryShark

Feb 8, 2019
God I've been following this too closely, the reflections in the circular desk photo look fake to me, like impossible from that angle... I think I'm losing it.