• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's a lot of places in latam that would benefit enormously from bidets and don't use them. I wish the U.S used them too. But when you live in a country where your plumbing doesn't support flushing toilet paper. Well it becomes drastically more important.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I went to Barcelona for a few days in January for work. It was my first trip to Europe. Leaving the bidet in my hotel room was the worst part of that trip ending. I'm a believer.

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I bought that $35 one off Amazon. It's nice and all, but you still need toilet paper to finish the job.

ZiZ

Oct 27, 2017
Personally I prefer the shattaf. It's way easier to install, and you have a lot more control over the spray angle.

images

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
Apparently it's

Source

I used to wonder what guests thought when they saw my superior bidet spray in the bathroom. I think as years go by more people will catch up to the Bidet. Maybe Kim K will tweet about it or something, but bidet sales will go through the roof.

Once you go bidet you don't go back.
I concur, US toilets are so crappy and dirty. The japanese public toilets are light years ahead of US' private toilets.

Having a bidet on all toilets should be the "New Amendment"

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Experienced one at a hotel. I did not enjoy the warm water attempting to penetrate my o ring.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
No one is eating my ass and I know how to wipe properly. We good. If you have a smelly ass that permeates the air around you maybe shower daily.

sHitman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Living in a rented place I wasn't able to install a bidet. But I bought a nice little tool which I think is even more efficient and it's portable!

happypo-pic.jpg

You fill it up with water, squeeze it and manually spray your ass clean. It's wonderful. It's called Happy-Po in Germany, not to confuse it with poo, would be Happy-Butt in English.

It's the perfect tool for anyone who wants to try, it gets the job done perfectly. If you have diarrhea and your ass burn like hell this will save your life.

Also I have a little kid and the time I save cleaning the kid afterwards... Phenomenal.

If this tool or a similar alternative is available to you don't hesitate, it's cheap (while expensive for a fucking plastic tube) but it works. You can manually control the pressure and aim, fill it with hot or cold water. perfect.

Oct 27, 2017
Living in a rented place I wasn't able to install a bidet. But I bought a nice little tool which I think is even more efficient and it's portable!

happypo-pic.jpg

You fill it up with water, squeeze it and manually spray your ass clean. It's wonderful. It's called Happy-Po in Germany, not to confuse it with poo, would be Happy-Butt in English.

It's the perfect tool for anyone who wants to try, it gets the job done perfectly. If you have diarrhea and your ass burn like hell this will save your life.

Also I have a little kid and the time I save cleaning the kid afterwards... Phenomenal.

If this tool or a similar alternative is available to you don't hesitate, it's cheap (while expensive for a fucking plastic tube) but it works. You can manually control the pressure and aim, fill it with hot or cold water. perfect.
I might have to look into this.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What's "The west"? I see bidets throughout Europe everywhere, hell my parents have been using one since forever and afaik it's a very common thing.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I just built a new house in Japan and honestly one of the best parts is that we put in a Toto washlet.

I honestly probably should have just installed one in my previous apartment, but never got around to it because of the cost.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Forreal; they should be the standard

When i become a homeowner (hopefully before i die of old age) a toilet with a heated seat and bidet is a necessity

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
My Toto Washlet was expensive as fuck by toilet seat standards but worth every penny. I just wish every toilet had it now. Visiting a Japanese airport and seeing it on every toilet is some aspirational shit.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Can't imagine living without a bidet tbh. What do y'all do, smear your shit around until you're good?
Imagine having shit on your hands, would you just smear it around a bit with a piece of paper and call it a day? without washing 'em?
Because that's what you do to your butts. It's super gross. Get a bidet.

alex.magnus

Oct 28, 2017
Hence my use of "West" in the title. It's really a sparse thing in Europe now, but the east is all over it the absolute mad lads. Which might have something to do with the amount of money burned through a year on toilet paper.

to be fair every single home in Italy has bidets, we only don't have them in public restrooms.

and besides pooping they are essential for girls hygiene

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017

happypo-pic.jpg

Whoa, this might be a good alternative to me hopping in the shower to wash my butt every time I take a shit at home (because I don't have a bidet).

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Unfortunately, Germany doesn't have bidets either. Bathrooms usually aren't well equipped to take them either. I'm having to jump through several hoops to get mine working eventually.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
It is fucking gross to me, not being able to use water to clean my ass properly. Only tissue ain't the same lol.

Also European bidets are a bit awkward and weird... besides never seen one in The Netherlands.

Muslim shower/ hand bidets all the way!

Oct 28, 2017
Went on holiday to Japan with a pal and he discovered the joy of Japanese toilets. Here, share his joy at getting one installed in his own home.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Some of yall make it sound like there isn't a relatively inexpensive easy to install bidet you can put in for most toilets in the US that it all requires is that your toilet has a flexible connection to the water line and that it has enough space on one side so the handle fits.

Luxe Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (blue and white) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZzYKDbA607G4W

Nobody can complain because it's just as easy to uninstall, all it'll really take is a little elbow grease and to have have like 1 or 2 right tools for the job that most people should already have as far as a tool for your home. This is a game changer because all it uses is mechanical parts and water pressure to work. Having never owned a bidet till this year I can't go back. Buying one bag of mega toilet rolls that last you ages is awesome.

Theres various versions too if for example you house happens to have both hot and cold water lines near the toilet.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I didn't even know they had bidet attachments for US toilets. I think I'm buying that, always sounded like a good idea lol.
I would be too embarrassed to have the plumber come out and install this.

"So you're gonna be shooting water up your ass now, eh?"

You can install these yourself. Takes less than 30 minutes. They install on the water line between the water cutoff and your toilet.

81uLdYpIviL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KCLTVJY/

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
You won't be saying that when we run out of water

You couldn't be more wrong.

Universal bidet use in the USA would require 37 million gallons of water each day. In perspective toilets require 8 billion gallons of water each day in the country for flushing, and toilet paper requires another 3.7 billion gallons of water per day to produce.

https://www.bidet.org/blogs/news/how-much-water-does-a-bidet-use

So unless you know how to use the three seashells, a bidet is the by far the most ecological option.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I went to Europe(Scotland, Edinburgh and London) and not one of them had bidets in the hotel/public toilet. I no joke pulled the nearby showerhead to the toilet bowl and used it as a bootleg bidet. The lack of bidets is absolutely appalling.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Americans are fucking gross ass animals that don't even wash their hands in the bathroom.

We are decades away from being advanced enough to learn how to use water on our assholes.
Gotta agree with this. I see enough people take a dump and merely get their fingers and walk out. Meanwhile I wash my hand from a simple trickle. Asking people to wash their ass? The best we can do is wipes mate.