• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
XO. Snowchild rocking some King of the Fall flow and lyrics. Faith is amazing. This album has an actual proper flow, unlike his last two albums.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Snowchild / Escape From LA / Heartless / Faith / Blinding Lights

This group of songs... this is it.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
definitely riding around the empty roads tomorrow night with this booming

That Interlude about to fuck a lotttt of people up lol

that kevin parker production
qfZcbC4.png

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, literally not a single skip on the album & properly sequenced as well - everything flows really well together.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Kinda weird, but I'm actually liking the poppy/upbeat songs more than the lowerkey/sadboy stuff.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for at least one heavy hitter like "The Hills", but overall it's a very cohesive album, which he hasn't had for the past two. Really liked the album on my first listen though.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
WAIT
I JUST REALIZED
"In Your Eyes" reminds me of a Carly Rae Jepsen song, especially with that sax. A collaboration between the two would be like a dream come true to me.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
When I saw the signs I should've let you goooo.. but I kept you beside meee... and if I held you back at least I held you close🎢🎢🎢🎢

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
that careless whisper sax on the In Your Eyes outro was hitting. stand out element of the album so far

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
This is his best work since Kiss Land. I thought My Dear Melancholy was a fluke, but definitely seems like he found his sweet spot between Synth-Pop, Trap and Alternative R&B. Not to mention an evolution of all 3 of the sounds he did in the past helps.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Half way through my 2nd listen.
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
"In Your Eyes," is my favorite track, for sure. That sax was hitting different.

the first half of the album was solid but the second half is just on another level

THIS and I feel like the opposite has been true of most of his studio albums to date. They always feel front-loaded to me.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Save your tears extremely catchy.. what an album #blessed.

also:" you don't love him if you're thinking of me... you're just fuckinnnnnnn"

Last edited: