• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Rad. I hope they take the opportunity to do something really innovative with the lack of a crowd, and embrace the constraints.

I fully anticipate the NFL will somehow get away with a full stadium of fans & thousands of people on the field anyways.

Also, what are the odds of Daft Punk making an appearance?

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Rad. I hope they take the opportunity to do something really innovative with the lack of a crowd, and embrace the constraints.

I fully anticipate the NFL will somehow get away with a full stadium of fans & thousands of people on the field anyways.

Zero

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Since the thread title didn't specify, glad to see that The Weeknd will be the halftime performer of tonight's Colts/Titans game!

OP
OP
sweetie

sweetie

Alt account
Banned
May 19, 2020
With this, Blinding Lights almost guaranteed to be declared the biggest song of the year by Billboard, and him being a frontrunner for all the big awards at the Grammys, he's going to be everywhere the next few months (not that he isn't already).

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017

yea i actually think After Hours really fits the lonely vibe of a big ass empty stadium, could be dope.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
good for him. After Hours was solid (still can't believe it only came out this year), and he has plenty of bonafide hits to perform.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool, would be a great performance if not for COVID. HOpe they just do somethiing weird, odd digital shit.

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
On paper this is definitely not giving the gays everything they want especially after J-Lo and Shakira set the bar very high but fingers crossed he can put on a show.

Honestly was expecting Taylor or P!nk

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Neat. He went to my high school, so it's always a bit strange to hear how big he is now.

OP
OP
sweetie

sweetie

Alt account
Banned
May 19, 2020
On paper this is definitely not giving the gays everything they want especially after J-Lo and Shakira set the bar very high but fingers crossed he can put on a show.

Honestly was expecting Taylor or P!nk
They seem to alternate between gay friendly performers and more straight-geared performers :p

Also I believe Pink (as well as Cardi B and Rihanna) were previously asked to perform but they turned it down due to not wanting to promote or work with the NFL. Taylor (used to?) have a deal with Coca Cola which people believed prevented her from being asked, but even if she doesn't, I doubt she will say yes due to not wanting to be associated with the NFL.

Space Gomez

Oct 28, 2017
That's fuckin' wild. I remember when House of Balloons dropped and nobody knew who this guy was. It's cool to see him progress like he has.