• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
If you want to be multinational and cross-cultural, just say Happy Thanksgiving.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Well, if I don't get a chance to say it, Merry X-Mans to everybody!
wolverine-santa-claws-ho-ho-ho-bub.jpg

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
im offended because I don't believe in 'holidays'

I just believe in cold hard capitalism

Happily Capitalist Toy Day everyone!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I heard this is because Bronsonlee challenged some elves from the North Pole to a fight but just like in Sea of Thieves, when the time for battle came he ran away, edited the message, and sat in the basement playing sea shanties on his accordion until the elves get blackout drunk during their post Christmas party and forget about the whole thing, which will probably be in about 16 hours or so

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I said happy holidays to my boss before i left work tonight, he gave me some stink eye.
I think ive made a powerful enemy.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Praise be Sol Invictus on this wonderful day of celebration. Never shall we forget the great unconquered sun god

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I heard this is because Bronsonlee challenged some elves from the North Pole to a fight but just like in Sea of Thieves, when the time for battle came he ran away, edited the message, and sat in the basement playing sea shanties on his accordion until the elves get blackout drunk during their post Christmas party and forget about the whole thing, which will probably be in about 16 hours or so

The fuck?

Oct 26, 2017
the rooftops.
im offended because I don't believe in 'holidays'

I just believe in cold hard capitalism

Happily Capitalist Toy Day everyone!

My toys are not capitalist. They are made from materials my own family foraged from the woods and fields, like this orange with cloves lovingly stuffed into it. And this selection of tiny but awesome cheeses made from the milk of our grazing animals.

Praise baby cheeses!

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
This is Trump's America. We no longer say "Happy Holidays" instead we say "oh my god my stocks are fucking cratering"

Happy Christmas/Merry Holidays Era!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Could someone explain me the war on Christmas thing?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
β™₯️

That's just what Buddy the Elf told me, maybe he was just spreading rumors. It was really weird, he was mostly asking what my favorite color is and then out of nowhere he told me this and said that Gritty smells like beef and cheese. If he was lying then I have to imagine Mr. Narwhal or one of the other tricksters up there were involved.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Christmas is a rebranding of pagan festivals and we're all going to Hell anyway