• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
https://www.dualshockers.com/the-walking-dead-final-season-episode-4-release-date/

walking_dead_ep_4.png

With the release of the third episode of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, titled "Broken Toys," the in-game episode menu has confirmed that the fourth and final chapter of the series will officially be debuting on March 26, 2019.

While the announcement has yet to come from Skybound Games officially, the in-game menu at least confirms that we won't have to wait too much longer until we get to see not only the final chapter of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, but get to experience the end of Clementine's story and the now swan song for developer Telltale Games.
Sweet. Curious to see how Clems story will end. Will wait for the season to wrap up to binge play it in a few sittings. Can't wait!

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
If it actually pans out, Skybound seems to get these out on a far more consistent basis than Telltale did.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
so they did actually release the episodes? guess i have to reinstall this then

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Has this season been any good?

As someone who loved Season 1 and thought 2 was trash.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mean to derail the thread but what's up with that? I could've sworn that the game had been finished by now.

We'll probably see next week if the new episode was worth the wait but I think the road trip structure of the game is what put longer delays between episodes. In Season 1 (even more with the prequel), there weren't that much locations and each one was reused multiple times. Here they can't relay on that.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Nice. I forgot that episode 3 was out. Have it downloading on Steam now and will play it soon (maybe tonight).

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot about this game. Might as well see the rest since I already payed for four episodes. (Never buy season passes, kids.)

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
Has this season been any good?

As someone who loved Season 1 and thought 2 was trash.
Played through all The Walking Dead since Season 1. Season 3, A New Frontier is an improvement over Season 2 but not a must play.
No issue for you to immediately play only Season 1 and skip to the Final Season.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Season 1 was fantastic, Season 2 was a real step back for me but Season 3 really picked it up again. I really enjoyed it.
Played through all The Walking Dead since Season 1. Season 3, A New Frontier is an improvement over Season 2 but not a must play.
No issue for you to immediately play only Season 1 and skip to the Final Season.
I might give Season 3 a look then. And how is the final season so far?

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I know Skybound brought back most of the staff from TT, but does anybody know whether they brought back Gary Whitta too, or at least whether the script was finalized for the whole season?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh .. so this is a 4 season episode ?

Normally they're all 5 episodes..

The episodes are quite long to compensate though. Longer than usual for Telltale.

On topic it... seems like some people already have access to episode 4 somehow because on PS4 at least the trophies for episode 4 have been obtained by 0.01% of people. Weird.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
The episodes are quite long to compensate though. Longer than usual for Telltale.

On topic it... seems like some people already have access to episode 4 somehow because on PS4 at least the trophies for episode 4 have been obtained by 0.01% of people. Weird.
That's not unusual for TT games. There are often people with tracked Xbox achievements for unreleased episodes months in advance too. Seems to be publicly viewable test accounts.