• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone who has the season 10 pass on VOD services, the new episodes are included. Just got last night's episode.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty surreal that we are getting towards all the major comic characters being cast for live action now.

I know! I wonder who they'll get for Pamela. I wonder if they'll do a gender swap since Georgie was clearly supposed to be the show's Pamela before (I assume) they changed their minds.

Aug 7, 2019
It's new info, but they have 12 episodes to air this year instead of the usual 8 so it makes sense that they'd want to start the season earlier than usual.

Actually we have 16 to air this year, think we'll get a summer block of 8 and Fall block of 8 because of something Gimple supposedly said about the 8 chunks continuing in S11

tvweb.com

‘The Walking Dead’ Final Season May Get Split Into 3 Parts

‘The Walking Dead’ universe head Scott Gimple has dished some potential details on season 11 of the zombie series.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
Actually we have 16 to air this year, think we'll get a summer block of 8 and Fall block of 8 because of something Gimple supposedly said about the 8 chunks continuing in S11

They could also do 8 this summer, 8 spring 2022, and then 8 fall 2022. This would allow for them to go right into the Daryl and Carol spin off spring/summer 2023 without skipping a beat.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I was not expecting a Darryl love story /dog origin story. I'm digging the more experimental nature of this mini season. Kinda wish we did this more often.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I liked it too. Low key but some nice moments between Daryl and Carol.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Wait did
Daryl finally had sex lol?

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it's rained a bunch on this show...didn't it rain when Rick and Glenn were covered in guts in like episode 3 of the first season?

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
yeah it's rained a few times. But nothing integral to the plot so it just doesn't stand out.

edit: also I'm glad she didn't die. Guessing she will show up with his kid before too long though

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
It's the first episode I genuinely found interesting in a long time. I really liked it.

Except for a few standout episodes, I begin to realize that the whole Whisperers arc didn't do it for me. I don't think it was necessarily the story, but maybe rather the direction and writing. Everything was dragging so much... it was so tedious.

I hope this week's episode is a sign about the quality picking up again.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
yeah it's rained a few times. But nothing integral to the plot so it just doesn't stand out.

edit: also I'm glad she didn't die. Guessing she will show up with his kid before too long though
I thought this too. I would want that for an end to Daryl's storyline.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
It's the first episode I genuinely found interesting in a long time. I really liked it.

Except for a few standout episodes, I begin to realize that the whole Whisperers arc didn't do it for me. I don't think it was necessarily the story, but maybe rather the direction and writing. Everything was dragging so much... it was so tedious.

I hope this week's episode is a sign about the quality picking up again.
Glad it's over. I just thought that whole idea of people walking around in herds of zombies while wearing zombie masks too absurd to watch without laughing

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Man...I understand they are filming all these episodes during Covid, but do the stories have to be such a slow burn?
I rather them use these episodes to start doing prep work for setting up season 11 finale stories instead.