• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dustyherb

Oct 25, 2017
CO

Damn these episodes sound like they're going to be exciting. Cant wait to see what Maggie's been up to and what happens with Negan.
Oh wow, awesome news.

Really hope that "conclusion about Negan's future" isn't him choosing to leave like he did in the comics.
Ya I've been hoping the show goes a different route and has Negan involved with the commonwealth and everything else. But kinda doubting it at this point and am expecting them to adapt Negan lives at some point in S11.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Considering there's only one (albeit long ass) season left, it seems dumb to write out someone as popular as Negan just yet.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Mysterious Robert Patrick character and Hilarie Burton's Lucille with wacky green hair for some reason.

d4bhZMk.jpg

c8KLVe3.jpg

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Immediately noticed these old police cars on a flatbed earlier today.

Linden County, GA painted on the side at closer inspection.

They're definitely from The Walking Dead. Haven't followed the show in a long time. Are they doing prequels or flashbacks?

The cars seemed like they were in good shape.

mYGm8dD.png
There's an episode centered around Negan coming up that will have flashbacks to the pre-apocalypse days.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty nice trailer, excited to get back to the show next month.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Typos lol. We're on season ten, and season eleven is going to be the final one.
That's what I figured, but since jwk94 wrote 13 and 12c (compounding typos!) I wasn't sure if people counted the seasons differently because of the odd airing schedule, etc. I've also dipped in and out of the franchise, having quit Fear after a couple seasons and never starting World Beyond, so just wanted to be certain I'd kept up with the mothership!

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Oop, I thought the new episode was going up this Thursday on AMC+

Thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
When Maggie was talking to Daryl, she mentioned that
that Georgie and some others went to visit a "city out West"... Possible Fear reference? Maybe the community Morgan and Co are building?

The Walking Dead Season 10.C - Thursdays on AMC+, Sundays on AMC
OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
v1ObEJQ.png

Trailer

In these six new episodes, we find our survivors trying to pick themselves up by their bootstraps following the destruction the Whisperers left in their wake. The years of struggle weigh upon them as past traumas surface, exposing their more vulnerable sides. As they question the state of humanity, the state of their collective community, and the states of their minds, will they find the inner strength to persevere with their lives, friendships, and group intact?

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Ooh, cool that they're doing Thursday drops for the rest of the season. Much better than the lame Sunday early access they did for Fear.

Anyway, I'm finally resubbed to AMC+, so gonna pop this on when I get home from work :3 Excited to have more TWD.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So right off the rip Maggie slices her arm open lol. The Negan and Maggie dynamic is going to irritate me I can already tell