• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Nice Gabe moment talking about the group to the kids in that sneak preview.

Also wow that duel wielding guy with the mask, damn.

Tainted

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Princess reminds me of a young Linda Perry from 4 non-Blondes with those goggles

WNkC6Cn.png

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Decent ep.

So the walkers can speak now? It sure seemed like one of them finished Beta's sentence near the end of the ep, and the whole horde seemed to be vocalizing at the very end.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Masked dude looks like a stunt guy that just finished filming from a set of the CW Arrowverse show.
Maybe it's Heath....

Last edited:

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Oh ffs.

Just watched the world beyond trailer.

They're forcing me to watch fear aren't they? Made it to the end of season 4 and I wanted to pull my ears off and stab them into my eyes.

Urgh.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Oh ffs.

Just watched the world beyond trailer.

They're forcing me to watch fear aren't they? Made it to the end of season 4 and I wanted to pull my ears off and stab them into my eyes.

Urgh.
If you only want to watch the episodes pertaining to the universe at large, just check out episodes one and five. Save yourself the trouble.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed this episode. The whole season has been very rocky, they finally found their groove with the last few episodes and now a long, unintended cliffhanger, only for it to be followed by another inevitable long wait. Too bad.

vanmardigan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm liking the series, too bad about the gap. BTW, how did Beta know where the group was? He detoured and went for the hospital, but I must have missed how he figured it out.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Crossposting from the other thread, hope that's okay. Figured it was worth sharing here as well.

Figured I'd share this here. There's an update on the season finale. AMC has decided when they plan to air the episode, though they haven't announced the date to the public yet. From comicbook.com:

"The old Walking Dead show will be coming back. We'll be airing — I know dates. I don't think they're public," Kirkman said on CartoonistKayfabe. "But we have the finale of [Season 10] … there will be more Walking Dead television for you to watch at some point in the future."

California permitted film and television production to resume June 12 with new health protocols in place, making it possible The Walking Dead premieres its tenth season finale as soon as July.

Kang previously told ComicBook.com the season finale was "very close to finishing" and that remaining processes can be performed "very quickly" once it's safe for crew to resume work on the episode.

"I think actually, by the time the world is safe for people to start venturing out, probably all of the effects will be done, and then it's just a handful of processes and it can be turned around very, very quickly," Kang said. "We're very hopeful that we can get it all done very rapidly once we're back up and running."
My guess is that the date will be announced during Comic-Con@Home, which is from July 22 through July 26. I'd say it also won't be long after that when World Beyond finally airs, since the two were supposed to be back-to-back (one week after the other) before the delays happened.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
They're probably saving World Beyond for TWD's usual fall slot since I doubt they'll have anything ready of the main show this year.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I caught up and actually really enjoyed my time with this season, everything considered. Looking forward to the finale.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Comic-Con@Home panels for all three AMC TWD shows have been confirmed now, and they're gonna be highlighting the season finale during the one for the main show.

THE WALKING DEAD

The Walking Dead will make its 11th San Diego Comic-Con appearance with a panel spotlighting the season 10 finale episode, "A Certain Doom," which will air as a standalone episode later this year. Moderated by Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead), the panel will feature TWDU Chief Content Officer Scott M. Gimple, Showrunner and Executive Producer Angela Kang, Executive Producer Greg Nicotero, who directed the season finale, and cast members Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Lauren Cohan, Josh McDermitt, Ross Marquand and Paola Lazaro, among others.

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

Fear the Walking Dead will present a panel for the series' upcoming sixth season, premiering later this year. Moderated by Hardwick, the panel will feature Gimple, Showrunners and Executive Producers Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg and cast members Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Karen David, Jenna Elfman and Rubén Blades.

Season six of Fear the Walking Dead explores what has become of the unlikely family once united by a mission to help those in need. After being torn apart by Virginia (Colby Minifie) and her Pioneers, the group is now dispersed across her far-reaching settlements. Morgan's (James) last message at the end of season five implored the group to "Live" and this season we'll see what that means to each of them. Some will find the stability and opportunity within Virginia's communities to be intriguing, some will sink into darkness, while others will fight back against what has been forced upon them. Life behind Virginia's walls will test each and every one of them in different ways, forcing them to define who they are in this new world.

THE WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND

The Walking Dead: World Beyond makes its Comic-Con International debut as the third series in wildly successful The Walking Dead Universe. Moderated by Hardwick, the series' panel will feature Gimple, Showrunner and Executive Producer Matt Negrete and cast members Aliyah Royale, Alexa Mansour, Hal Cumpston, Nicholas Cantu, Nico Tortorella, Julia Ormond and Joe Holt.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond delves into a new mythology and story that follows the first generation raised in a surviving civilization of the post-apocalyptic world. Two sisters along with two friends leave a place of safety and comfort to brave dangers, known and unknown, living and undead on an important quest. Pursued by those who wish to protect them and those who wish to harm them, a tale of growing up and transformation unfurls across dangerous terrain, challenging everything they know about the world, themselves and each other. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. But all of them will find the truths they seek.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Less than a week until the comic con panel!
Yep, should get the date then. I hope it doesn't take too long to premiere after the panel, I'm itching for some more TWD.

Also, dunno if anyone saw, but they're re-releasing the comics in full color starting this October, with two issues releasing each month beginning in November. They're doing the whole series too, so it isn't just a few issues they're coloring. Really excited for that, though it's gonna take ages for them to release the whole series lol, even at two issues per month.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
She's Gotta Have It Netflix series actress Margot Bingham has joined season 11 of AMC's The Walking Dead.

While the network nor sources won't comment on who Bingham will play, odds are that we'll finally see Bingham as Stephanie, a character she's done the voiceover for in the season 10 episodes "Bonds" and "Morning Star". Stephanie is an enigmatic survivor of the zombie outbreak in Charleston, West Virginia, who connects via radio with Josh McDermitt's Eugene Porter.

deadline.com

‘The Walking Dead’ Adds Margot Bingham To Season 11 Cast; Actress Had Played Mysterious Stephanie On AMC Series

'The Walking Dead' Season 11 Adds Margot Bingham, Actress Played Stephanie

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the schedule for today if anyone's interested. First panel (for Fear the Walking Dead) is at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern. The main show's panel is an hour later, followed by World Beyond an hour after that.

TODAY'S #SDCC2020 SCHEDULE (all in PST):

12PM: #FearTWD Panel
1PM: #TheWalkingDead Panel
2PM: #TWDWorldBeyond Panel
4PM: @RobertKirkman Solo Panel

(LOTS of exciting announcements today, btw)

Watch links: https://www.comic-con.org/cciathome/2020/programming-schedule #ComicConAtHome

EdtBKLxUMAANkoe

EdtBLA5UEAAjkE0

EdtBLxwUEAEHVjg

EdtBMkOUEAA5EIp

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Season ten finale airs on October 4th at 9PM Eastern / 8PM Central. Followed by the series premiere of World Beyond, and an episode of Talking Dead.

Here's the Comic-Con panel for anyone interested:

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Neat. World Beyond look any good? Trailers so far have made it seem like a skip for me.
You've seen as much as I have lol. I liked what I saw in the trailers so Idk.

Also, just realized something: World Beyond premieres one week before season six of Fear. Either they're gonna air the whole season one episode a night that week (not gonna happen, forgot it's ten episodes long; I was thinking it was six for some reason), or it'll be on AMC Premiere or something. That show's panel is in one hour so we'll know then.

Last edited:

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Angela Kang just said that they won't be able to air any season eleven episodes in 2020 since they haven't been able to start production yet. Instead, they're extending season ten by six episodes, airing early next year.

Edit: Beaten! :P