• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I'm bleeding to death here!"
"Hold on, I'm almost finished carving out this message."

Thinking about it, neither option makes too much sense. There's two enemy groups who'd have every reason to murder the fuck out of each other at this point (really no return now with all that happened), then they just stay there talking all night and one of them carves a cute little message after almost dying.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
No, she'll be back. Episode 13, "What We Become," is a Michonne centric episode that takes place on that island she went to with Virgil. I'm not sure if that's her last episode or if she'll finish out the rest of the season, however. I imagine, given the title of the finale, that
someone will end up with Andrea's comic death. Would be fitting for it to be Michonne given the connection she and Andrea shared in S3 of the show, not to mention the fact that Show Michonne took over for Comic Andrea wrt the Rick/Carl relationship stuff.
I do not envy whoever is stuck trying to come up with an interesting plot line next season lol

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The next arc from the comic is one of the best/most interesting, so hopefully Kang and Co. won't find it too hard.
I don't disagree, but who do you have carry that? Fucking Daryl and his grunts? Or am I supposed to be super invested in Maggie returning? I just don't see it translating well. Also what that leads to in the comics is 1000% not happening so that is going to make it even iffier.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't disagree, but who do you have carry that? Fucking Daryl and his grunts? Or am I supposed to be super invested in Maggie returning? I just don't see it translating well.

People said The Whisperer arc couldn't be done without Rick and Carl and yet here we are! :O

Also what that leads to in the comics is 1000% not happening so that is going to make it even iffier.

Hm?

Next arc is the helicopter people, right? Are the comics over yet? What's after that?

The helicopter people are a show invention, but might be connected to the
Commonwealth
arc from the comics, which is the next (and final) arc from the comics (which are over). (The helicopter people are connected to the new Walking Dead show, World Beyond, which premieres next month, as well as the upcoming Rick movies, so they might not be integrated into the main show just yet.)

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People need to seriously just fucking finish people off when they're down in this show. He's lying there motionless, just knife him once or twice more to be safe ffs.

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
This weeks episode was pretty good. Beta reminded me of Michael Myers the entire time I saw him sneaking around and killing people.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
People said The Whisperer arc couldn't be done without Rick and Carl and yet here we are! :O

Hm?

Commonwealth
arc from the comics, which is the next (and final) arc from the comics (which are over). (The helicopter people are connected to the new Walking Dead show, World Beyond, which premieres next month, as well as the upcoming Rick movies, so they might not be integrated into the main show just yet.)
There's no way the show is going to mirror Rick's death leading into a large time jump and series conclusion.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Commonwealth

Oh weird, I thought they were one in the same.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I assumed they would continue through the first 2 and all finish with the last movie.
I also assumed they would likely wrap with the last movie or one season after the last movie, but unless they're filming all the movies concurrently that has to be a ways out, like far more seasons than they have material.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The city I live in gets referenced in tonight's episode. It threw me for a loop when I heard it said lol.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This show won't do the brave thing. They should have killed Gamma and they would have been a dark thing for someone finally telling the truth.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still catching up, just finished season 9. Did anyone else call bullshit on the characters heads on pikes marking the Whisperers border? How the fuck did Alpha and co get these people out there? Felt very much like "We need a big moment to clear the board and get us to season 10" rather than something making sense. Hope 10 is good but good lord.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This episode...

I thought I was watching Game of Thrones S8 episode 2 for a second. Also 300 with those slowed down shots.

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This episode was great. People give TWD so much shit but it still manages to be better than so much of what's on TV.

TolerLive

Senior Lighting Artist
Verified
Nov 15, 2017
Redmond, WA
They released the opening 4 minutes of episode 12. And holy shit, this is the highest production and best shot battle scene the show has ever done.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
They released the opening 4 minutes of episode 12. And holy shit, this is the highest production and best shot battle scene the show has ever done.

Can't wait for the part where Judith stabs Alpha in the chest, causing all the walkers and Whisperers to shatter into pieces.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
So what is seriously going on with Negan?
Is he actually siding with the Whisperers?

Dreamseller

Oct 28, 2017
Did they ever explain what happened to all the guns and ammo they had? After the war with Neegan they must have had hundreds of weapons and ammunition. Suddenly they are all fighting with sticks and stones again.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever explain what happened to all the guns and ammo they had? After the war with Neegan they must have had hundreds of weapons and ammunition. Suddenly they are all fighting with sticks and stones again.

They used up most/all of the ammo during the big time jump and they lack the resources to make (much) more.