• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
Last movie I watched was Totoro. So I'm definitely okay.

1-6oxjox.gif

he turns people into sword monsters

I don't like my chances

Not a movie I would have expected to see here.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Tenet...so...idk

Im definitely confused by them though
Sator is a billionaire and has a private army/mercanaries on payroll and inversion tech.

You've got it pretty good, then. The real villain in A New Hope was Trakin. Vader was just his flunky. I think almost anyone could take on Tarkin. He's just an old man with no special abilities.
Why would he fight one on one I thought we are using movie logic, so he is going to use the death star to blow up our home planet, unless you somehow are a jedi and an awesome x-wing fighter pilot I don't think anybody wins

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I didn't really watch it but Spiderman Homecoming was on so I guess Toomes wants me dead?

Eh, I'll give him a slap. 😒

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
I watched a Christmas movie where the vilain is total bitch having a huge stupid grudge against one of her childhood friends and she try to make her old friend lose a Christmas cookies baking contest.

I guess I'm totally okay

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The last movie I watched was Bill and Ted, and honestly I'm not even sure who the villain is in that movie lol.

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
I watched Host, about the demonic Zoom call. I'm dead. That thing had no weaknesses whatsoever.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
All the way through, or does just catching the ending count? Because if it's all the way through, I just have to fight Dennis Nedry, which shouldn't be too difficult given that I'm not on an island filled with dinosaurs. But if just catching the ending counts, then... well... I happened to see the ending of Teen Titans Go vs Teen Titans a few days ago, so Trigon would want me dead.

Akainu

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everywhere and nowhere

ImpendingFoil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
image0.jpg

I just need to fend off criminal mastermind Hans Gruber. Even if I don't take my shoes off I don't think my chances are good.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Melancholia, so... an entire planet is out to get me? Yeah, no chance. But I am taking all of you with me.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Who is the villain in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?

OKPXEIHXFYI6REFQ7BHTHPSTBU.jpg

Santa. And I could take his ass any goddamn day.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
What makes Spider-Man 2's Dr. Octopus so durable to all the shit he went through in the movie?

Spidey should be able to pancake him in one punch

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The last movie I watched was Fargo. If I know Carl and Gaer are coming, my odds are pretty damn good. They might be reckless violent psychopaths, but they're so incompetent I can easily survive just by tipping off the cops and getting the hell out of dodge before the shooting starts. I'm more worried about getting caught in their walking disaster radius than them actually targeting me.

Jerry is obviously a non-factor.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Darth Maul and Darth Sidious. And the Trade Federation? Yeah, I'm done for.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The last two films I watched were Parasite, where the villain is capitalism itself, and The Farewell, where the villain is cancer.

Shit.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the last two movies (blow-up and boogie nights) didn't have villians … Well I guess the boogie night's villian is drugs and I don't do them so I'm good.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What would you call the villain of Sound of Metal?

The healthcare system? Restlessness? Hearing Damage?