• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Is it, though? This isn't the 90's anymore. True, we do at least need a decent number of mutants. But going by MUA3, only 4-5 mutants in a 25-30 character Marvel side is enough.

Base MUA3 had 6 playable mutants (Scarlet Witch is identified as a mutant by the Sentinel boss during the X-Men stage), added two more in a free update (and they were obviously meant to be in the base game considering how they appeared in the story and helped in battle as npcs) and also had an X-Men only DLC pack adding 4 more.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Base MUA3 had 6 playable mutants (Scarlet Witch is identified as a mutant by the Sentinel boss during the X-Men stage), added two more in a free update (and they were obviously meant to be in the base game considering how they appeared in the story and helped in battle as npcs) and also had an X-Men only DLC pack adding 4 more.
And MUA3 is a 36-character roster at launch.

SuzanoSho

Dec 25, 2017
I love young Cable. Then again, I love everything about the X-Men's new direction, Krakoa, and ESPECIALLY the elaboration on Apocalypse's history they're doing right now...

I'd take a fighting game full of characters from the Arakko/Okkara times...

yes, thank god you've missed the immortal hulk, dawn of x, tom taylor's work, etc, etc...
Who brags about NOT digesting specific forms of media for lengthy periods of time? It's basically the same thing that people on this website do with celebrities, just the comic-version...ignore him...

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Is it, though? This isn't the 90's anymore. True, we do at least need a decent number of mutants. But going by MUA3, only 4-5 mutants in a 25-30 character Marvel side is enough.

100% agree.
Storm, Mags, Wolverine, Deadpool and like one more is good enough.

Give us Ms Marvel, Daredevil and a damn Spidey villain that isnt Venom instead.

Simuly

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 8, 2019
He looks terrible as a young man, I'm old school Xmen I don't know the story behind Young Cable I only know the badass veteran from the future. I always loved Cable and Bishop as two different types of future mutant soldiers/gun fighters.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hyper Viper Beam! x3, GG

it was so silly that you could just do 3-4 in a row to wipe someone out.

crpj31

Dec 13, 2017
I mean, there's moderation. Those six alongside inevitably Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, & Deadpool is already approaching MvC2 levels of too many mutants. Just Rogue & either Cable or Magik alongside the aforementioned inevitable 4 would be more than enough, especially since there's a ton of ground elsewhere to cover.
That's why we need a X-Men vs. Street Fighter 2!!!

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
yes, thank god you've missed the immortal hulk, dawn of x, tom taylor's work, etc, etc...
House of X and Powers of X are the best X-Men stories I've ever read and they came out last year.

lol relax. I'll do what I usually do which is wait for all the good stuff to have been out and filtered through, then I'll buy it and read it in bulk.

Keeping up with monthly comics is an insanity I dont miss, and if I miss out on great runs because of it, its a small price to pay.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
lol relax. I'll do what I usually do which is wait for all the good stuff to have been out and filtered through, then I'll buy it and read it in bulk.

Keeping up with monthly comics is an insanity I dont miss, and if I miss out on great runs because of it, its a small price to pay.

House of X and Powers of X already had its omnibus variant released.

www.marvel.com

House Of X/Powers Of X (Trade Paperback)

Marvel.com is the source for Marvel comics, digital comics, comic strips, and more featuring Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, X-Men and all your favorite superheroes.

It's arguably Johnathan Hickman's best Marvel work to date, don't miss out on it.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Hellions #6 variant with Psylocke

El-XMav-SUc-AAa4q-K.jpg