• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
D-5Ad7HXUAEmTY8
Lol, keep the fun coming.

Mcspooky

Oct 26, 2017
Too bad the Oranje could not pull it off. But a bright future ahead of them still.
Either way not to upset because Rapino gets to annoy Trump and his base a bit more LOL
Grats Team USA.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
People saying they should stay out of politics - you are totally mistaken. Politics led to this victory:

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
What kind of a shit tweet orange hoe is going to tweet? Bet he's upset Rapinoe scored again.

Nesotenso

Oct 26, 2017
That's cause no one cares about women's football.

There is more investment going into the game in Europe from established men's leagues. They will get there and maybe even surpass the US women. The US women youth national teams have had disappointing results for the past of couple of years.

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the USA, totally deserved world champs.

You girls are truly dominating the sport. No contest.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Trump will pretend to take the high road. Congrats even though they haven't been very nice to me.
This sounds exactly like something he'd tweet. You might be right. I think he just won't even acknowledge it though.
I was just trying to piece together what Iron Man or the cast of Friends has to do with the WC winners
I haven't counted but I assume they're saying these are 50 American stars. It's a super eclectic mix to say the least, lol.