• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
eb827eac-a31a-46db-8l2kg6.jpeg

Guess we don't need that clause not respecting the establishment of a religion any more.

Separate my state from religion if old (please)

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So this is what he did instead of obeying the law and abiding by his subpoena. The man should be in Congress' jail right now.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, that reminds me of my favorite of the 11 commandments

Thou shall not cooperate with a subpoena

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I imagine Pompeo shouting this verse from the Epistle of James to his audience :

« Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you. »

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can they be sued for this?

Anyone can be sued for anything, but there's no chance of a suer winning here.

The Department of Education recently announced that it will pull funding from educational institutions that do not sufficiently vilify Muslims and praise Christians in Middle Eastern studies programs and no one batted an eye.

This administration knows its audience and knows that very little is off-limits.