• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anybody remember this episode? It's a 30 minute dick joke:

NSFW

The joke is he's a little boy with an enormous penis who is also unaware of it, and the heart ache that it causes. The episode about Star trek and the marquis made me think about Voyager, which always makes me think of Little Donny's Penis, and how he randomly throws fits about how "Tuvok is never coming home" during the episode.

Hands down one of the hardest I've ever laughed at any show ever. The bit where his dad shows the scoop he attaches to the bike because his penis would otherwise get caught in the spokes, and how he has to strap it to his leg, and Donny begins freaking out and screaming made me cry laughing the first time I saw it. Or the montage where the doctors are trying to "cure" him and wind up electrocuting his penis with a defibrillator, LMAO.

Anyone remember this episode?

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When he goes to see the tittee brothers, and they sign the autograph with "Momma's got some big ol titties"

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
after a while, the upright citizens brigade, the kids in the hall, and the whitest kids u know all just kind of blurred together into one big lump in my brain

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That part had me dying. That and when his dick had the strap so it wouldn't get caught in the bike chain 😂😂😂

The scoop, when he shows it, is hilarious. It's like a trough lmao

Then donny rides off on the bike and they have to chase after him because his dick is gonna get ripped off in the spokes lmfao

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Ass-pennies" is the first phrase that pops into my head.

Also, "I'm so tired of all these Star Wars," which predated the "Ellie, we really are The Last of Us" meme by decades.

I randomly say I had the titular line in movies and nobody ever knows what I'm referencing.

When the dude says the Millennium Falcon is a bird lol