• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
In 1981, Skidmore Missouri, a man known as Ken Mcelroy was murdered in broadlight witnessed by like sixty people. Before this, McElroy was known as a violent maniac who stole, raped and "married" children as young as 13-14, and shot at least two people, one who was an elderly grocery store keeper because his wife told his child to return candy she had stolen.
en.wikipedia.org

Ken McElroy - Wikipedia

He was able to evade being charged and the law failed the town so much that someone took into their own hands to deliver justice. Honestly, it was deserved as literally no one wants to speak up over who did and how much of an utter bastard this guy was

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I remember finding out about this case in Unsolved Mysterious when I was a kid.

InfiniteKing

Oct 26, 2017
I just literally watched the buzzfeed unsolved about this. The wife is pretty terrible, can't believe she got money in a settlement.

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
Saw this on an episode of Buzzfeed Unsolved. What a fascinating story. I do wonder what led the wife to remaining so staunchly a part of his defense.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
the-movie-and-book-_in-broad-daylight_-was-based-on-mcelroy_s-passing-photo-u2

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reading up on the guy it's insane what a piece of shit of he was and the insane lengths he went to harass and intimidate an entire town. He sat outside one guys house A HUNDRED TIMES! And he did shit like this to everyone.