• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017

WrestlingInc.com
While streaming Overwatch, DisRespect's stream was interrupted by The Undertaker. Dr. DisRespect is shown walking in front of a green screen showing an arena with the Undertaker's iconic purple and black tone. The Undertaker sent a message to the streamer before the stream went back to the Overwatch stream.

The Undertaker said, "I have no patience for the two-time. WWE is my domain, my yard. Your transgressions will be punished. Dr Disrespect, you will rest in peace."

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Watching it live yesterday was great, loved how the stream just suddenly ended after the montage

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Did he film him in his bathroom?
8a87e7c89b19d6d6999a6xjjit.jpg

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that's not a crossover I ever expected.

I can imagine someone trying to pitch this to Vince.

"WHAT?! THE TWEETCH?! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
It is kinda fascinating how Ninja has more or less disappeared from the spotlight, he seemed to be the biggest thing in the streaming/fortnite world a year or two ago and now he's virtually disappeared, whether thats by choice or not I have no idea. Interesting to see corporations and personalities working hard to convince younger viewers that they are simultaneously cool and independent but also digging hard into really old school zeitgeist.

NazoNazoXLR

Dec 20, 2019
I wonder if this is Vince's idea of competing with AEW's collective love for video games

If it is, like basically everything he does nowadays, it's a pretty bad response!

OP
OP
CountAntonio

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
It is kinda fascinating how Ninja has more or less disappeared from the spotlight, he seemed to be the biggest thing in the streaming/fortnite world a year or two ago and now he's virtually disappeared, whether thats by choice or not I have no idea. Interesting to see corporations and personalities working hard to convince younger viewers that they are simultaneously cool and independent but also digging hard into really old school zeitgeist.
Ninja was tied to the success of Fortnite. He was never really bigger than the game and didn't have a very outrageous personality or character like Doc. Fortnite is still huge but doesn't have the same mindshare It once did so neither does he.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Dan Ryckert's presence already having an effect.

Can't say I ever would've predicted that Taker of all people would go for this shit.

fivestarman

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know the end game with this cross over? Just promo - or is Dr Disrepect gonna turn up at wrestlemania?

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
It seems his bathroom stunt has entered the phase of being hand-waved. Okay, what about his racism?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Of course wwe would pick Disrespect to associate themselves with. What a company. I feel like Taker is going to break into pieces every time I see him wrestle lately.

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ninja was tied to the success of Fortnite. He was never really bigger than the game and didn't have a very outrageous personality or character like Doc. Fortnite is still huge but doesn't have the same mindshare It once did so neither does he.

It's literally because he signed to Mixer. Ninja got 100,000on Twitch viewers while playing Apex Legends. That's bigger than every other streamer on every platform (other than shroud).

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Next week, watch the undertaker have a very heated gaming moment while playing world of tanks

Oct 26, 2017
This might be the weirdest crossover I've ever seen, and I'm a Soul Calibur fan.

The Undertaker and Dr. Disrespect? Fucking what? Maybe if I watched his stream, I'd find it to be a fun crossover.