• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I don't hate it
I just don't care for it much at all and it felt odd being there considering everything else that was shown.

Also seeing anthropomorphic characters like that gives me Sonic 06 flashbacks so there's that lol

Hope its good tho

SirBaron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't downvote it, but it looked terrible when I was watching the live stream, and the Furries thing turned me off even harder.

It's fine for the people who like that, but nope certainly not for me.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trash gamers are at it again. Unfortunately some people are way too vocal about their prejudice.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, y'all are acting like some real assholes.

Also, you're deluding yourself if you think people are downvoting this game for any other reason other than its anthropomorphic artstyle combined with a heavily LGBTQ+ narrative.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not surprised it's getting hate, as it's obvious catnip for the angriest type of gamers.

I do think it looks fairly... uninspired, but once I realized they were all dinosaurs it sort of clicked for me. Doubt it's a game I'll ever really play, unless I hear REALLY good word of mouth. But I kind of dig it, I respect it being so outwardly funky and I do think there's an audience out there that will jive with that funkiness.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
This thread is so fucking depressing. Something that looks unique and beautiful gets a spotlight at the PS5 event and of course gamers shit all over it.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Man some of the replies in here terrible. If you don't want to play the game because it doesn't resonate for you then fine, it probably isn't for you. Just let other people enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.