• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Again, the guy is one of the best players of all time. He is supposed to do this shit.

Put up 38 pts 6 Reb 7 AST 3 STL 1 BK and the game winner at the buzzer. Again.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Just waiting for the end now.

giphy.gif

Oct 28, 2017
Peyton Manning should have had more than 1 Super Bowl with the Colts based on the number of MVPs he won and the monster stats he put up in about a 12 year playoff run.

I know he won another with Denver but that was because of Denver's defense.

OP
OP
Dead Guy

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
What?

It's a pro sports team not a national team.
They don't represent Canada nor are they even Canadian.

They're the only Canadian basketball team in the league. Go onto their Facebook page right now and it's filled with other NBA fans shitting on Canada as a whole. Wether they like it or not the raps are seen as Canada's team and if they suck it reflects badly on the whole country

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
raptors just setting themselves up for the greatest comeback in the history of sports forever now

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of the Pacers a couple times, the East has had no idea how to play against Lebron teams since the Pistons and Celtics fell apart.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Outside of the Pacers a couple times, the East has had no idea how to play against Lebron teams since the Pistons and Celtics fell apart.

That's because the East is a garbage conference.

The freaking Celtics are going to be in the Conference Final without Kyrie or Hayward, that's pathetic, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I see some of ya'll never miss an opportunity to do your best Skip Bayless impressions, hating on LeBron even when there is nothing to hate on.

Look at that bitch eating those crackers.

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
The Raptors need one playbook for the regular season, and a totally different set of plays when playing Lebron in the playoffs, and probably even a different set of plays for each Lebron playoff game. He is way too familiar with everything Toronto does. I don't think the present coaching staff is smart enough for that though. It's not just that Lebron is a skilled player, he is clearly extremely well-prepared for these games. The Raptors become very exposed when an intelligent opponent prepares to play them. This has been true for the entire Casey era. I don't think the Raptors should blow it up, but new coaches are required. Someone clever and unpredictable please.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Need to stop posting Kevin Durant when LeBron carried Boobie Gibson's busted ass and eight other scrubs with him to the Finals.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Is this the Toronto Raptors hardship thread or the LeBron trolling thread? I can't tell anymore. Nobody gives a shit about your Warriors posts and they have nothing to do with this conversation.

Maybe we need help from some mods to clean this shit-posting up?

Shibi

Oct 25, 2017
While they will never be the worst on these list. I would nominate the 1990-2005 Atlanta Braves as being one of the biggest underachievers in professional sports history. During This tenure the Braves won their division every year for 14 seasons (except the 1994 season was cancelled due to a strike). This is also a MLB record for most consecutive division titles won by a team. During most of this run the Braves had what is considered to be the greatest starting rotation in baseball history anchored by 3 future hall of fame pitchers (Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz) and a 4th starter who was usually good enough to be a #1 or #2 starter on any other team (Denny Neagle/Kevin Millwood). Maddux/Glavine/Smoltz won 6 Cy Young awards during these years as the best pitcher in the National League. Despite this overwhelming pitching talent, the Braves only won a single World Series (1995) while losing titles in 1991, 1992, 1996 and 1999.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
While they will never be the worst on these list. I would nominate the 1990-2005 Atlanta Braves as being one of the biggest underachievers in professional sports history. During This tenure the Braves won their division every year for 14 seasons (except the 1994 season was cancelled due to a strike). This is also a MLB record for most consecutive division titles won by a team. During most of this run the Braves had what is considered to be the greatest starting rotation in baseball history anchored by 3 future hall of fame pitchers (Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz) and a 4th starter who was usually good enough to be a #1 or #2 starter on any other team (Denny Neagle/Kevin Millwood). Maddux/Glavine/Smoltz won 6 Cy Young awards during these years as the best pitcher in the National League. Despite this overwhelming pitching talent, the Braves only won a single World Series (1995) while losing titles in 1991, 1992, 1996 and 1999.
At least you guys got one. Off my boys, no less. My Indians squads were the stuff of legend those years.

Maven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Literally everyone should be tradable this off season and Lowry, derozen, ibaka and Casey all need to be gone at the end of this game.

Unfortunately probably none of that will happen. Lowry and ibaka are gonna be particularly hard to move cause Lowry is overpaid as hell and ibaka is straight up a steaming pile of fetid shit. No one wants him

Nobody is going to offer you anything.

Junk GM who overpaid the players and made bad decisions. Glad he's your problem now as the Denver Nuggets are on the up and up.