• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Beat a depleted team without KD. First and only title is an asterisk title.
rYoup3u.gif

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
i mean raps won at the end of the day, it is what it is, but lets not kid ourselves the warriors were injured as fuck, not saying the raps wouldnt still win but itd be more competitive if klay was healthy the entire series. its karma i guess for zazas bullshit taking out kawhi, so the gods have restored balance.

at least we know one thing for sure, demar is a fucking loser, dude is tainted goods, he needs to fuck off to china and disapear

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Beat a depleted team without KD. First and only title is an asterisk title.
Ohhh yesss this is the shit that makes me satisfied they won. It was a weird transition as a casual fan with a partner from SF but the salty Warriors fans made it easy to go for the Raptors, that and the shitty memes of Kawhi.

Been a long time since I followed the NBA, I think if I keep up with it next season I'm gonna steer clear from online discussion because it's much easier to enjoy with just the missus n myself.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
There's many teams worse off than the Raptors. Plus:

• They are losing to a guy that will go down as one of the greatest of all time.
  • Nothing in the NBA matters right now anyway with the joke of Golden State Superteam throwing off balance.
  • Even if they stop here, they had one hell of a season and got better. G2 got bad in the 2nd half, they looked good at first.
So don't stress it. At best, a team from the east goes to face a squad thats so fucking stacked no one respects their reign as a dynasty and loses so... Fuck it for now.

Feels good to see this old post, and then see this Raptor team everyone disrespected be the one to Kill off Golden State Frauds.

Last edited:

TokyoJoe

Oct 28, 2017
My last meltdown was during a football (soccer) game where my team lost. An old lady told me she quit going to the games because the team almost gave her a heart attack. Sports is a real bitch, a few times a year I go through the motions. I feel you op.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I, for one, am shocked that a team that played so many games over the last five years and went to five straight league finals started to break down with injuries. Shocked. It's almost like, that's why going concurrently and winning all the time is so fucking difficult, and it doesn't happen often.

Congrats to the Raptors. They played the teams that were in front of them, and they won. They earned it.

OP
OP
Dead Guy

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Leafs have a very bright future. Very, very bright. They are technically still rebuilding and just broke a bunch of their franchise records. Wait until their current young guns are in their prime and some of their defense they drafted (aka Liljegren) make the team. They will be cup contenders soon, just some people they need to swap around and some of the players to mature.

Also Washington Capitals or St Louis Blues are worse than the Raptors.

Lmao I didn't even notice this post. You must be one hell of a good luck charm Dopey