• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
What a crazy accomplishment. Congrats to the Raptors, happy to see the only Canadian team finally win!

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
30 points fucked up knee, GG everyone. Fucking injuries man

Toronto deserved to win though they played well all series.

_id

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Even though I was rooting for Toronto I don't think they win this game if klay doesn't get hurt. But still congrats raptors

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good effort by the raptors. They would have lost in 6 if the warriors were fully healthy, but they managed to keep up with the warriors down 2 starters. Pretty impressive, but they still have room to improve If they want to be the best

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
We still believe

We still believe

WE STILL BELIEVE

It's comin home

It's comin home

ITS COMIN'

Basketballs coming home

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Fucking finally!!!! Prayers and regards to Thompson, hope the injury isn't serious. And big big big BIG props to the Warriors. Thank you for never giving up in the face of adversity and giving us the fighting spirit to make this a finale to remember.

Soo fucking happy for the Raptors. Masai confirmed 4d chess master. Lowry blowing his critics the fuck out and showing us why he's the heart of the team. From the the 76ers, Bucks, to the Warriors, I had my doubts. Like a typical raps fan, I HAD SERIOUS DOUBTS. But I have never seen an underdog team, let alone my city's team, power their way to the championship like they have in a long time. From the buzzer beater to the Giannis shutdowns, what a fucking journey.

And for Kawhi... need I say more. Even robo MJ couldn't help smile at this victory. Dynasty Slayer you are. Wherever you go next, thank you for the unbelievable performance and elevating our efforts to new heights.

Toronto is going to be soo fucked tomorrow lol