• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Jeremy Lin is getting a ring, so I'm ok with this.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
Can you imagine if the Dubs had a 3peat. You would have folks say it was worth Durant sacrificing his Achilles tendon for it.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
This felt like the karma series for the warriors. They had the injury luck on their side to get their first ring, and it came back to haunt them with 2 of their 3 best players being being hurt through this series. That's how sports work and the Raptors got their fair share of luck mixed with great play to win it all. They should give two rings to the front office for having the balls to take a rental on Kwahi.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best fans in the world. We travel for road games and take over arenas.

Also this was an awfully reffed game. So many questionable calls against us but we prevailed.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TORONTO not Canada Raptors.

Still not gonna stop other cities in this country from bandwagoning another TORONTO success LOL

Nov 7, 2017
giphy.gif

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, that was a wild series but just wanted one more game.

Sucks the Oracles last game is where the Dubs lose the Finals.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Grats to the team. They deserve it and so does the city. No matter what happens to Leonard, dude will be a walking God in this city

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
The second worst thing that could have happened to Canada. Sure, fine, everyone can be all happy and pretend they care about Toronto-based sports teams for a month. Just wait. We're going to be hearing about this for years.

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I wanted a game 7, but I knew that wasn't gonna happen once Klay went down. Congrats to the Raptors.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
Remember, this GOAT is finally a world champion!
linsanity.jpg

Fuck that...Insulting to Lin's legacy to get a ring riding the pine. He deserves better.

Congrats to the Raps...but it's devastating seeing those injuries to KD and Klay. The former being a career changer and the latter potentially being the same thing. Sick to my stomach seeing those two guys ball out during the playoffs and just get cut down like that by these unfortunate circumstances. Hope the franchise does right by them.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Started from the bottom and now they're here. Awesome feeling right now to see the Raps go all the way, and making the most of having Kawhi for the year.

Can Vancouver get its team back in the NBA now? Lol.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
As someone whom lives right by Toronto, that's all people talk about around here and where I am nobody talks Raptors or ball really much.

I think this will change things going forward, what a team.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Another championship team not visiting the White House this year. Congrats Toronto!