• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
I got 21/21, but I was expecting them all to be games that we're still waiting to get their logos put on the icons

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
You scored 21 out of 21.
15-21: Icon tell you've got a sharp eye

i also was expecting for some weird icons of games without name but the ones that were there were some that people taked here like hellblade. Also it helped that i had more of half the games on that list. Made my life easier. xD

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
18/21. Everyone talking about missing Sky Rogue made me know which icon was Sky Rogue. Speaking of Sky Rogue: Does anyone have it? is it good?

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Speaking of Sky Rogue: Does anyone have it?
I just realized last night the game was included in the ridiculously gigantic Bundle for Racial Justice that itch.io was running a couple weeks back. So, you might just own it too!

It's pretty neat, yeah. Basically a procedurally-generated Ace Combat. Dogfighting is good and there are some different control options available depending on how "authentic" you want the plane to control. I had a lot of fun with it for the short time the campaign lasted. The random island generation will likely help boost replay value for those who want to stick with it longer.

Peek-a-boo!

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
You scored 20 out of 21.

• 15-21: Icon tell you've got a sharp eye

The one I got wrong is Warframe, as I don't play or have any interest in F2P games!

That 'Hellblade' icon is simply awful...

Dec 2, 2019
4100.png
giphy.gif

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
you mean physical version? the update is out for digital version (published by toybox) now. physical versions (published by aksys in NA and numskull in EU) will probably get the update a few days later.
Yeah you caught my post before the edit to clarify. 🙂

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
I don't think much of Carrion's icon...

7b7d682fce21efabe1eaefadc8c2edaf3426a1105f1cd794564b3101db52210b.jpg

(It also has a white strip down the left hand side which sticks out like a sore theme on a dark background)

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Now that's a ham sandwich. 🤮

(still no Deadly Premonition physical ed. icon update!)

Garf107

Oct 27, 2017
Do you have the icon for Nowhere Prophet? It seems to be up for pre-order but I don't see it on Robin64 's website.

Also Blasphemous doesn't appear to be there but I found the icon in this thread.

olobolger

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia
What is this game about?

I watched the trailer, and almost fall in tears thanks to the music and the sound design, so I think I'm really not in a good emotional state to play it at the moment, but it made me really curious.

I have an idea with the trailer, but I'm really not sure what it is about.

While it has the aesthetic of a classic 16bit JRPG, in terms of gameplay is more like a visual novel than anything. But as you have already seen with the trailer, the strong point is its very emotional story, mixed with the wonderful music.

It's probably the media that I have cried the most with.