• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
recently my favs are: Link's Awakening (the best one ever) and Obra Dinn. :3

EDIT: which one is your favorite?

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
My top five of all time are, in no particular order, probably:

2755.png
371.png
365.png
1761.png
1878.png

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
recently my favs are: Link's Awakening (the best one ever) and Obra Dinn. :3

EDIT: which one is your favorite?

Obra Dinn is really great. I love the Link's Awakening too, but I've noticed it looks better here with a blown up image than on the actual Switch - Link might be a little too small, but its a good one because I think the island is the real start of that game.

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
My top five of all time are, in no particular order, probably:

2755.png
371.png
365.png
1761.png
1878.png

2755.png
1512.png
328.png
101.png
1992.png

I'll play along. Here are my Top 5. This may vary depending on my mood.

You know, its crazy to me that the current DOOM icon has a losing record on the site and the old one a winning record. I only wish that it had the current icon when I was playing through the game.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nog only are they ugly, the font and colour for the numbers is just... How can a single person look at that and think: "Yes, that's a good icon!"

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
So many people didn't know this was coming. Y'all should be watching more Nintendo Directs^^ (this was from E3)
We all watched E3. After that there was hardly a word about this port before yesterday, save for like one trailer...on the day Luigi's Mansion 3 released. The marketing for this has not exactly been on point.

yeah i absolutely watched every second of that direct and... completely forgot lol

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
thank you for alerting me to this game coming to switch! I'm a huge alien fan and never ended up playing this on any platforms. maybe the switch will be the way to do it?
Switch, especially in the dark, should be a very intimate experience. As an Alien fan I think you'll love it. I'll probably be double dipping here