• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Icons of the week

pixthecath2jmm.jpg
pillarsofeternity3dkm7.jpg
pictoquestvpjpl.jpg
dcuniverseonline6sk3p.jpg
damsel72k26.jpg

tacticsvobsidianbrigadjkn7.jpg
quenchlijxl.jpg
ourflickerasersbyk10.jpg
fiaeuropeantruckracinobj5r.jpg
theforbiddenartssyjoo.jpg

turok2seedsofevil5qk80.jpg
arcadearchivesxmultip3bknd.jpg
taimumaricompleteeditfakvn.jpg
subdivisioninfinitydxxjj0b.jpg
neverlastwzkdt.jpg

swordartonlinefatalbu8kjkx.jpg
gravekeepero9k3m.jpg
tapskaterslgj0s.jpg
epicclickerjourneykfkc2.jpg
wordsweeperbypowgir1j3n.jpg

sagebrushfikum.jpg
racedierunyckq9.jpg
welcometohanwell3mjm0.jpg
shadows2perfidiakvkl8.jpg
doughlingsinvasion34j7d.jpg

sudokuuniverse0ej63.jpg

- Japan

segaagescolumnsiig6jpx.jpg
kagerohshadowcorridorgbjt3.jpg

- No Logo
ohedotownskgkdd.jpg
thepyraplexmpkhl.jpg

Oh! Edo Towns
The Pyraplex

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

Deleted member 3894

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still hate the ACA NEOGEO icons on Switch (and PS4). Why can't I have the beautiful Xbox/W10 icons using original artwork but in red? Hamster, please. 😩

DUUvJ47WkAAslKL

Last edited:

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
While I agree the artwork Hamster title icons are better, I really hope they don't change them at this point for my own sanity.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Oh thank fuck the Spyro icon is good I was kinda scared after seeing the one for Crash.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda like the motif better than the robot holding a ball that's on the US website. But would be better if the title's wasn't missing.

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really wish I could change my EU Botw icon to the NA one. It looks incredible

images

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
if there's one misstep nintendo has made with switch covers/icons, it's botw having two different covers and icons. the NA/JP one is perfect, i have no idea why they felt the need to make a different one for other regions.

Gonna guess that there was focus testing that supported those cover choices. Like how Kirby is always angry on NA covers.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
if there's one misstep nintendo has made with switch covers/icons, it's botw having two different covers and icons. the NA/JP one is perfect, i have no idea why they felt the need to make a different one for other regions.

I'm just thankful this is a rather rare practice in general, though I do wonder why Nintendo did it for their launch game then dropped it.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australians really got the worst deal here. We got the NA/JP art on the cover, but the EU art on the actual Switch home menu.

I actually like both; but what I would've liked is some consistency.