• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
It leaked earlier this week, but it was offcially announced yesterday. And today, Focus flipped switch for the pre-orders today and they also announced a nice little pre-order edition. The PR on their website:

The Surge 2 gets a release date – Preorders are now live

The Surge 2
, Deck13's incredible follow-up to the hardcore sci-fi action-RPG The Surge published by Focus Home Interactive, will be available worldwide September 24 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Players who preorder at participating retailers will receive the URBN Gear Pack DLC for free, which includes an armor set, two weapons, one drone, one module, and a bonus online message icon (check listings for local availability). The Surge 2 Limited Edition is now also available for pre-order, including an exclusive lenticular cover, an 8-page comic book, a massive double-side poster and three lithographs. The Limited Edition is available from select retailers worldwide.

The Surge 2 comes to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 24.

id-18.jpg

id-19.jpg

I don't know if the list of the selected retailers is public yet but in France, it is Micromania.

ICYMI, Rock Paper Shotgun has some gameplay of the game from the Focus annual event held in April:

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Nice. If this will have better pacing and more interesting level design it may be amazing. Won't get it before watching / reading some reviews from souls-fans.

Gots

Feb 20, 2019
Canada
Cool. Was thinking I was going to start a run of the first one soon, maybe I'll finish just in time for the sequel to release.

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
What are the select retailers for the UK? Or do we get the shaft again? Amazon has it up but only the base version. Want to see if it will charge me for a preorder.

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
I was enjoying the first then i was a pixel of life and I walking back and an enemy jumped out from behind a box, killed me then I had no clue where I died or how to get back there since everywhere looks then same. I said fuck it, uninstalled.

Still looking forward to the new one.

Goro Majima

Oct 29, 2017
Already pre-ordered the limited edition this morning. Sadly doesn't include a stellbook, but still looks pretty nice.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Link to the Steam store page:

Not the worst regional pricing in Malaysia, which is cool.