• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Loving the new Harley design. Also, is that King Shark design based off of his HQ series appearance? Looks just like a live version of him!

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So there's a very, very interesting shot from that behind-the-scenes trailer that may spoil who the main villain of the movie is if you know your DC lore...

STARRO
CtVkYfc.jpg
Yup, it got leaked beforehand:

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I just realised, Taika Waititi is in this movie but his character hasn't been confirmed? Could he be voicing Weasel?!

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like the movie might have 2 teams:
mDO6heL.png

FlLheiC.png

Which might mean that things are not looking so hot for Rooker, Flula, Fillion, Jai Courtney and Pete Davidson.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Survival Likelihood:

100%:
Harley
Amanda Waller

Likely:
Bloodsport
Ratcatcher
King Shark
Boomerang

50/50:
Polka Dot Man
Sol Soria
Weasel
Rick Flagg

LOL RIP:
Peacemaker
Thinker
Javelin
Mongal
Blackguard
Savant
TDK

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Sean Gunn is Weasal. I'm hoping Waititi is King Shark.

Steve Agee is apparently doing the voice for King Shark.

deadline.com

Comedian Steve Agee Joining James Gunn’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Gang

EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that comedian Steve Agee is boarding Warner Bros.’ James Gunn-directed sequel The Suicide Squad. We’re hearing buzz that Agee will provide the voiceover to super-villain King Shark, who is a humanoid. King Shark was created by Karl Kesel and made a brief cameo in...

Looks like a Sean Gunn/Bradley Cooper situation with motion-capture/voicework.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Steve Agee is apparently doing the voice for King Shark.

deadline.com

Comedian Steve Agee Joining James Gunn’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Gang

EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that comedian Steve Agee is boarding Warner Bros.’ James Gunn-directed sequel The Suicide Squad. We’re hearing buzz that Agee will provide the voiceover to super-villain King Shark, who is a humanoid. King Shark was created by Karl Kesel and made a brief cameo in...

Looks like a Sean Gunn/Bradley Cooper situation with motion-capture/voicework.
Dreams crushed.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Survival Likelihood:

100%:
Harley
Amanda Waller

Likely:
Bloodsport
Ratcatcher
King Shark
Boomerang

50/50:
Polka Dot Man
Sol Soria
Weasel
Rick Flagg

LOL RIP:
Peacemaker
Thinker
Javelin
Mongal
Blackguard
Savant
TDK
My head is thinking the exact same thing. I think Peacemaker is the bad guy were supposed to root against in our group of Villains.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wow the Thinker? Never thought they'd get someone like him.

Maybe we'll get another Flash cameo like in the first one.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so confused. This seems too dumb to be real, but not dumb/funny enough to be fake...

...but it is DC movies, so maybe it's real? Like, I thought the first SS bombed way too hard to merit a sequel?

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so confused. This seems too dumb to be real, but not dumb/funny enough to be fake...

...but it is DC movies, so maybe it's real? Like, I thought the first SS bombed way too hard to merit a sequel?
The first Suicide Squad was a big success with 700 million, the problem was that it was a critical flop.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Bombed? It made like 750 mil at the box office. Critically it was bad, but it made them a shit load of money.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Was it that hard to give Harley a good costume?

Third time's the charm though, Gunn schooling some fools here

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
That sneak peek is hot. I didn't think I could be hyped for a Suicide Squad sequel but James Gunn is checking off all the right boxes for me.

Last edited:

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I dont know half these characters, but looking at their powers, Thinker could be a threat. Maybe he tries to mind control Waller or Flagg or Harley which makes it necessary to put him down. And he doesnt look likely to survive in a war environment.

There's a shot of Flagg and Peacemaker throwing down indoors somewhere. Maybe Thinker gets one of them.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Boomerang is gonna be the PoV for the redshirts (probably a first team that the 2nd team gets sent to backup/ "rescue") and everyone thinks he's gonna be like the team captain and then going to get shot in the fucking face during a rousing speech to rally the team.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
2023: Suicide Squads
2025: Harley: The Suicide Squad Part II
2028: Ryven: The Sequel to Suicide Squad
2031: Squad

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Boomerang is gonna be the PoV for the redshirts (probably a first team that the 2nd team gets sent to backup/ "rescue") and everyone thinks he's gonna be like the team captain and then going to get shot in the fucking face during a rousing speech to rally the team.

I wonder if these shots are Rooker's character watching a Boomerang last stand or something

ZwJBPOW.png

Bonus: I bet this dude just got a boomerang through the head

lDjOvSe.png