• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna be a polka dot man when I grow up
907631-army_1.jpg

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Had to look up Fillion's character and apparently he's playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy, just renamed as The Detachable Kid (T.D.K.)

dc.fandom.com

Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (Pre-Zero Hour)

Arm-Fall-Off-Boy was a hero with the incredible ability to detach his own limbs and use them as blunt weapons. Arm-Fall-Off-Boy tried to enlist as a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes at the first Legion tryout and was the first Legion reject. Matter-Eater Lad claimed that Arm-Fall-Off-Boy...

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lJkgjxZ.png

Really hope they release the concept art sometime soon - looks great.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Now this is a cast of superheroes I can believe will have a high casualty rate.

Also, Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn continues to be too good for the DCEU.

Mr. President

Oct 27, 2017
That is not true at all. It's a 100% sequel to the first one. You have 4 characters returning from the original playing the same roles and Harley even mentions the first movie (twice) in Birds of Prey.
I was always under the impression that it was a reboot but with returning cast members. Interesting.

I think it's the kind of soft-reboot where the original is never mentioned and its events don't matter but it isn't retconned.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Really? Look at who the actor is compared to the others?
A well liked character actor? That's not really how a movie like this works. Big names appearing just to die quickly is very Gunn. If you think it'll just be whittled down to Robbie, Elba and Viola Davis after scene two you're gonna be in for a surprise.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
This looks like the kind of movie I would make if I had talent and 200 million dollars. Not sure yet if that's a good thing or not.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Had to look up Fillion's character and apparently he's playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy, just renamed as The Detachable Kid (T.D.K.)

dc.fandom.com

Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (Pre-Zero Hour)

Arm-Fall-Off-Boy was a hero with the incredible ability to detach his own limbs and use them as blunt weapons. Arm-Fall-Off-Boy tried to enlist as a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes at the first Legion tryout and was the first Legion reject. Matter-Eater Lad claimed that Arm-Fall-Off-Boy...
Oh god finally the mystery is solved lol

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
this looks way better than it has any right to. crazy to think we got this because james gunn got cancelled for a minute

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks cool in the behind the scenes. It's still bright and colourful but not a life draining mess, I found the other films so tiring. The characters stand out and aren't muddled.

I know I'll be instantly disappointed in King Shark because he isn't the animated version.

Oct 29, 2017
Just thinking about the weird permutations of actors possibly sharing scenes you never thought you see together.
Like Peter Capaldi and John Cena.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Its...kind of crazy DC doesn't do more with the Flash rogues in Batman stories now that I think about it. Like it's another entire stable of petty criminals. I would trade at least two of the characters in there for Captain Cold and Mirror Master alongside Boomerang

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Harley's Design is great. Also, betting that Polka Dot Man survives but Kite-Man should have taken his place.

SuperEpicMan

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this, feels like it's gonna be a full movie version of that scene in deadpool 2 where all the recruits are killed off.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
A well liked character actor? That's not really how a movie like this works. Big names appearing just to die quickly is very Gunn. If you think it'll just be whittled down to Robbie, Elba and Viola Davis after scene two you're gonna be in for a surprise.
I guess but do you think Robbie/Elba/Davis bite the bullet?

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County