• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
We'll see how this turns out, if James Gunn and these actors can't do something good with Suicide Squad then nobody can make Suicide Squad a thing. So is this essentially a sequel to the other movie or what?

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Herleys new design is FLAWLESS. Gotta see it in motion but I'm pretty sure it'll end up being one of the best costume designs in any comic book movie ever. Holy shit.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I like most of the cast and the fact that there are a bunch of even goofier characters (I don't really know any of them). Hoping for the best! really did not care for the first movie.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
We'll see how this turns out, if James Gunn and these actors can't do something good with Suicide Squad then nobody can make Suicide Squad a thing. So is this essentially a sequel to the other movie or what?
No. It's a standalone movie that has no connections to anything as far as I know.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong!

That is not true at all. It's a 100% sequel to the first one. You have 4 characters returning from the original playing the same roles and Harley even mentions the first movie (twice) in Birds of Prey.

Last edited:

Tribal24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love the cast, very excited for this. At first i was like what ever but james gunn and the cast might make this good

labx

Oct 25, 2017
Medellín, Colombia
WB right now...

this.jpg

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Wonder how many will die pretty quickly? Looks like a lot of fun!

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
For real?

I mean its obvious a lot of these guys will get killed off instantly (like they aren't giving equal screen time between Idris Elba/Margot Robbie....and Polka Dot Man).

But it still seems like a whose who of "who the fuck are they?"

Not sure this roll call got me hyped at all.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know most of these characters. Are they suppose to look goofy and generic? If that's what they are going for then it works.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
James Gunn is a madman. Pete Davidson and John Cena, screaming.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
For real?

I mean its obvious a lot of these guys will get killed off instantly (like they aren't giving equal screen time between Idris Elba/Margot Robbie....and Polka Dot Man).

But it still seems like a whose who of "who the fuck are they?"

Not sure this roll call got me hyped at all.
Actually Polka Dot Man seems exactly the sort to surprisingly have a long run in the film.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Don't know most of these characters. Are they suppose to look goofy and generic? If that's what they are going for then it works.

Suicide Squad is basically community service put to 11. They're criminals with too big of an ego, not super-villains with a professional stylist or costume designer. They're also expendable.