• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Ekoud3CUYAA4TT2

From a test screening invitation email

Day 1 in theaters HBO Max I guess idk

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Theyre playing against cgi Klay, Lillard and some wnba players....

...thats kinda disappointing. Was hoping theyd play another monstars-esque team.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Is that synopsis confirmed? Mekler famously posts (very funny) hoax/joke material often.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
90% of Space Jam status is due to theme song, so they better deliver with that.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This synopsis doesn't even mention the fact that both Joker and It are in the movie.

x0imunx5qjl41.jpg

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I'm actually worried that in this versoin the good guys might actually lose. In the original movie I knew the good guys were going to win because they had Jordan but since Lebron isn't quite on jordans level they are facing an uphill battle. Then again making the movie about an unerdog actually make make it more thematically interesting.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that sounds pretty tame compared to the plot of the original Space Jam.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Still don't totally love the idea of this existing at all since Space Jam just feels intrinsically linked to the 90s and Jordan for me but I am totally down for some batshit lunacy with Bugs and crew. Also down for Don Cheadle getting paid.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Should have gone the shonen anime route instead of Looney Tunes. Lebron alongside Luffy, Goku, Naruto, etc. agaisnt a team made up of the famous villains in a game of epic basketball.

Oct 29, 2017
Sounds just about it should. Would not expect anything less colorful out of the premise. I think that for the context, it being bananas would include something like time travel or body swaps.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
Man Space Jam is my favourite childhood movie. Really looking forward to this movie with LeBron. On another timeline, i would have wished to see Kobe in a Space Jam movie...

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
Going for all Warner Bros stuff outside of Looney Tunes sounds kinda desperate, hope Bugs still has a pretty large role but it's sounding like he does so that's good. It's also a good way to up the wild factor compared to the previous movie, so bring it on.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Seems unnecessary when you could've had Jordan be kidnapped by Danny Devito and have Bugs ask the old nba players for help and they say they are to old, so you get LeBron and the new stars to save Jordan