• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 7, 2017
Looks straight out of Terminator 2. Orange fog....from the Norcal wildfires. I heard Oregon and Washington are experiencing this phenomenon. Am I gonna die?

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
b6c.gif

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
The sky is red in Portland this morning but not that bad. Salem and Eugene were really bad yesterday. It seems that the West coast was hit hard all around.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on the south bay and yeah it looks like that down here too. Completely orange outside my window.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the East Bay and when I woke up the orange light was coming through my windows behind the shades. The entire house has a orange hue to it. My car is covered in ash.

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
All of Nor Cal looks like this today. I live 300 miles north and we're bathed in an eerie terra-cotta glow today.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
saw some pics out of oregon on twitter earlier

awful, awful, awful... i wonder how different things, in terms of climate denial/etc would be if the east coast got a taste of it too.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Went for a run this morning and it was definitely post-apocalyptic looking. Dried grasses were reflecting a bright red/orange hue instead of their normal brown color. Just wild.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
We did it, we beat global warming. All this smoke will keep temperatures down. Take that science.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
I'm right downtown near city gall and it's way darker than these pics. Let me see if I can take a pic real quick...

Edit: Actually yeah looks pretty much the same. A little darker because of all the tall buildings.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Yeah it's crazy here in Santa Clara county too. 9am and no sunlight, only a weird yellow glow.

Wouldn't be surprised top see some demon's flying around in the sky with this kind of setting.