• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
All Trump comedy is fucking lame. Every single joke about how he's a fat Russian puppet with small hands and dumb hair is so played out. Someone prove me wrong and show me a funny Donald Trump joke

Also was that meant to be Biden at the end? The senile old pervert who keeps accidentally doing racism's is the dude who delivers the big zinger at the end lmao

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
All Trump comedy is fucking lame. Every single joke about how he's a fat Russian puppet with small hands and dumb hair is so played out. Someone prove me wrong and show me a funny Donald Trump joke

Also was that meant to be Biden at the end? The senile old pervert who keeps accidentally doing racism's is the dude who delivers the big zinger at the end lmao

Honestly, the Biden smile at the end is the "funniest" part of the entire thing.

Callego

Nov 22, 2017
The webisodes have minimal quality control and are largely thrown together by a skeleton crew over a handful of weeks. Whereas full-length episodes of the show are in production for roughly a calendar year or more from when their scripts are first read at a table read to air. They should rightfully not be held to the same standards of excellence in terms of voicework and direction. I largely don't pay them any mind.
This right here. I've stopped watching the show myself but the new episodes aren't as dreadful as this. I hope those in this thread realise this isn't "real" Simpson's.
I'm pretty sure they've done the exact same "Trump's hair is a dog" joke in all of these shorts.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate the term 'The Squad." So corny. I don't think they like it, either, but might feel compelled to adopt it if it gains steam.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Beyond everything else that's wrong with that clip, how do you fuck up a classic Broadway song like "American" from West Side Story to the point that it's almost unrecognizable.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's something deeply off-putting about HD Simpsons interpretations of real people.

It never bothered me in the SD seasons but something about that modern, excessively clean style makes them hard to look at.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's so easy to do a Trump impersonation and this is by far the worst one I've ever heard.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
e74a76707d5bec44c36f4f276e72fb5c--snek-excuse-me.jpg

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
The same show that had witty songs like "Don't Take The Spring Out Of Springfield" now has this garbage?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
What the Simpsons has devolved into is a tragedy.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't enjoying anyone enjoying this outside of people that put RBG bumper stickers on their macbook.

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
"We're more american than your wife" is so perfectly boomer/centrist resistance-woke "ah-ha! Gotcha!" mindset.

It's astounding that they never seem to realize how much they are telling on themselves.