• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
"I blame the president and some congress people for what happened, but I don't want them to have any consequences also BLM is bad and yall inspired that Dr. King Quote kthxbye. "

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
"Time for healing"... GTFO. You had individuals come with riot gear to take senators as hostages. The president took 2-3 hours to even give a response. The only reason is due to his followers failing at their objective. The president wants to divide the country not unite it.

Also the orange turd stated he regrets the peaceful transfer and he is not even going to inauguration day. How much more evidence is needed to impeach him. Some of these republicans are wearing goddamn rose tinted glasses

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Yes.

Andrew Johnson (wasn't removed by Senate)
Bill Clinton (wasn't removed by Senate)
Donald Trump x2 (wasn't removed by Senate the first time, still awaiting on this impeachment)

Nixon resigned before it got to that point.

Yup, and Nixon only resigned because he definitely would have been convicted and lose out on that pension.

I don't think Trump gets a lifetime pension though since you have to serve two terms?

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
200.gif

Trump wrote the playbook on how to be terrible and get elected and I feel like the GOP won't be punished as hard as they need to be to prevent another Trump from happening, so... I highly doubt we've reached the bottom.
I'm assuming y'all aren't 12 and were alive for Bush W. Bush?

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
don't trust Mitch, the whole thing feels like a setup. is it possible he wants it to be sent to the senate and then debate it and reject so he can sabotage Biden's first few weeks as president?

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not watching but is ol' Gym doing one of his panting-rants with his jacket off and sleeves rolled up like he means business?

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
They need to have him Impeached by sunset today.

He's going to start using his pardons on everyone who took part in the terrorist attacks last week. Can't let him do that.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
don't trust Mitch, the whole thing feels like a setup. is it possible he wants it to be sent to the senate and then debate it and reject so he can sabotage Biden's first few weeks as president?

As of the 20th he doesn't get to decide how long the trial/vote will take.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I wish these Republicans would say WHY the country is fractured. Isn't everything going great with MAGA??

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Motherfuckers get masks that fit you. Every time you touch your mask to raise it up, you're potentially touching COVID and then putting it on surfaces with your hands.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Wait, second impeachment?

What was the point of the first?
Impeachment has to parts. The first is to bring up the charges against the President. The House votes on that.

The second is a trail before the Senate with the Senate serving as jury. They vote to remove the President.

First impeachment, Senate didn't vote to remove.

Honestly the point of both Impeachments is really to sully Trump's record historically because I doubt the Senate is going to remove this time either.

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
'No mention of action or violence" GTFO. Literally stated didn't want a peaceful transfer and told them to march down, and his idiot lawyer stating 'trail by combat'

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Republicans are also doing the usual shit where they nitpick over precise wordings. "He didnt use the words 'please now go and do insurrection', so he's innocent!". Fuck off.