• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who do you think will win: All-Might or Might Guy?

• All-Might

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • Might Guy

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
It's sad all we have for comparison is All Might from the beginning of the series. People online talk about him in his prime... but we have no clue what that is.

That's the issue.
The manga has yet to properly show Prime All Might. We know that he was able to take down All For One and basically blind & cripple him, but at the cost of his stomach. We've barely seen anything from before that battle.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Fun Fact: MHA has been long requested to be in a DEATH BATTLE and this is it's first matchup. I bet the next MHA matchup will be:

Todoroki without even trying

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of actual powerlevel strength, the heroes in MHA actually don't hold up much water to the other bigger shounen. It's one of the reasons why I like it, the powerlevels are reasonable in that series so far. Unlike Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, and what I've seen of One Piece.

At least it's not All Might vs any of the Z warriors. Pretty sure even Krillin could beat him.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You know who I would have put All Might against? Wonder Man, Dalek favorite superhero
Wonder-Man-Marvel-Comics-Simon-WIlliams-Avengers-3-a.jpg

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Guy dusts him so badly, forget gate 7 or 8, gate 6 with morning peacock would absolutely destroy all might.

than he would take that loser deku and train him so he isn't a loser for the majority of his series.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Deadpool vs Mask is my favorite joke episode. Holy shit what a ride.

Sadly, I think All Might is gonna lose this one. Naruto is just too strong, especially end-game Naruto like fucking Madara "hax incarnate" Uchiha.

As for other mha fights, I've seen Endeavor vs Ozai and Stain vs Billy Butcher too. Though my most wanted would probably be Overhaul vs somebody.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Deadpool vs Mask is my favorite joke episode. Holy shit what a ride.

Sadly, I think All Might is gonna lose this one. Naruto is just too strong, especially end-game Naruto like fucking Madara "hax incarnate" Uchiha.

As for other mha fights, I've seen Endeavor vs Ozai and Stain vs Billy Butcher too. Though my most wanted would probably be Overhaul vs somebody.
I think DP vs Mask is muuuch better then DP vs Pinkie Pie

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of actual powerlevel strength, the heroes in MHA actually don't hold up much water to the other bigger shounen. It's one of the reasons why I like it, the powerlevels are reasonable in that series so far. Unlike Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, and what I've seen of One Piece.

At least it's not All Might vs any of the Z warriors. Pretty sure even Krillin could beat him.

Well on scaling alone, Krillin could blow up at least a small planet if story let him. First form Frieza cam and pretty sure by Super Krillin is beyond that. So I don't think he would come close to Krillin

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming this is All Might in his Prime it should be a good fight. The hardest part is really to understand just how powerful All Might was during his prime. I'd guess they'll use some of Deku's feats to try and estimate it.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
That's the issue.
The manga has yet to properly show Prime All Might. We know that he was able to take down All For One and basically blind & cripple him, but at the cost of his stomach. We've barely seen anything from before that battle.
Yea that's true. The closest we saw to Prime All Might was in the intro in the movie and even that wasn't peak All Might. People forget that all the feats in the manga/anime are him in a super weakened state. When he fought that noumu he said it took him 300 punches but in his prime it would have taken 5 punches. That's an insane decline, that means he was around 60 times stronger in his peak.

A guy who ran up the side of a super tall skyscraper in under 30 seconds is only at best 2% of his normal strength. Actually he might even be weaker than 2% at that point as he's declined over the course of the series.

Last edited:

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
All Might bout to get clapped.

The 6th Gate basically turns Guy into a fucking god.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
That's about how I expected the fight to go. Still, an amazing animation. And I'm gonna blast Mighty once I get home from work.

I'm happy for bi-weekly episodes next year. Proof that Rooster Teeth really values Death Battle. We'll see if it impacts the quality at all. Hopefully not.

I can't wait to see the movie character, the anime character, and the cartoon character they showed.

Also pls give us a wheel of Time character.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
That's about how I expected the fight to go. Still, an amazing animation. And I'm gonna blast Mighty once I get home from work.

I'm happy for bi-weekly episodes next year. Proof that Rooster Teeth really values Death Battle. We'll see if it impacts the quality at all. Hopefully not.

I can't wait to see the movie character, the anime character, and the cartoon character they showed.

Also pls give us a wheel of Time character.
Honestly the danger of crunch is what I am worried about but DB haven't let me down in terms of production so..

BackToKitchen10

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 14, 2019
I like this episode, it made both All Might and Guy look good.

I get the feeling that these two would be best bros

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Shit is broken once deku
gets like 7 new powers