• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who do you think will win: All-Might or Might Guy?

• All-Might

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • Might Guy

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Revealed at the end of Deadpool vs The Mask, the season finale of Season 6 will be All-Might from My Hero Academia vs Might Guy from Naruto: It is going to be 3D Animated by Torrian and the 3D Animation Team. So who do you think will win this bout between these two Heroes of Justice who will always smile even when things get darkest.

all_might_vs__might_guy_by_omnicidalclown1992_dcj37l9-fullview.jpg

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna have to go with guy on this one

wonder how they will handle All Might's issue of only being able to stay buff so long unless they just assume is All Might before injury

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of factors here. Is this prime All Might or recent All Might? I feel like Guy has higher peak output, but (prime) All Might can sustain for longer. If it's All Might from the beginning of Hero Academia, I feel like I'd have to give it to Guy.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Eight Gates Guy nearly destroyed Madara, it would wipe the floor with All-Might.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
There are a lot of factors here. Is this prime All Might or recent All Might? I feel like Guy has higher peak output, but (prime) All Might can sustain for longer. If it's All Might from the beginning of Hero Academia, I feel like I'd have to give it to Guy.
They would likely go with Prime...maybe. But even with Prime, Guy still wins.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Fun Fact: MHA has been long requested to be in a DEATH BATTLE and this is it's first matchup. I bet the next MHA matchup will be:

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That guy that in the bleach I forgot his name. Y man?
Aizen? dunno how you even beat him unless you are like Yuhaback and just have powers that make no sense and defy reality

Aizen only lost because for some reason he never put Ichigo under the spell of his sword or whatever. Even then they only beat Yuha because of Aizen. What a world Bleach is

Aizen in DB: When were you under the assumption I was in this fight? *wiz and boomstick kill each other instead of Madara and Aizen*

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Aizen? dunno how you even beat him unless you are like Yuhaback and just have powers that make no sense and defy reality

Aizen only lost because for some reason he never put Ichigo under the spell of his sword or whatever. Even then they only beat Yuha because of Aizen. What a world Bleach is
Aizen vs Madara is EXTREMELY popular

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aizen vs Madara is EXTREMELY popular

I get that. I am just saying how do you even get around Aizen's illusion powers without BS? You would have to prove Madara could negate the sword which bends all the senses. Its pretty much two world's laws playing into each other there

both of them are characters that run off of BS though so I guess. Just no one is more BS than Yhwach who had 0 reason to lose

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I am assuming this is pre fucked up All Might right? Because no way does he have a chance as current All Might.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why do they always do such one-sided matches?
Usually because they find a "caveat" that makes it interesting (a lot of people thought Lobo vs Ghost Rider and Sasuke vs Hiei would be one-sided in the opposite direction).
I am assuming this is pre fucked up All Might right? Because no way does he have a chance as current All Might.

Yeah there's going to be a whole lot of power scaling and math crunching with this one I think. A majority of All Might's greatest feats have mostly been told, not shown.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
After Toph beat Gaara one should never underestimate DBs ability to snatch bullshit from the jaws of sanity. They sure as hell might be able to find some kind of massive outlier feat or number crunch for All Might.

Prime All Might would become a blood stain aganist Guy 9if he gets to 7-8 Gate), My Hero shouldn't get into fights with Naurto high/top tier opponents

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
All Might is the anime father every anime protagonist wishes they had

Shame he's gonna get crushed into a fine powder