• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Don't fool yourself.

In a lot of people's minds, there's a difference between Trump and "normal" Republicans (read: there isn't).

A lot of wwe top guys are republicans/centrists. For them and a lot of people, it'll be business as usual in terms of politics and voting once Trump is gone.

In terms of the people the poster mentioned, Cena and Batista aren't Trump guys.

Batista in particular absolutely hates him.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, Road Dog is a born again republican dip shit.

There's a lot of talent that are on the left these days to the point where the right wing fuck heads get ostracized backstage when they push the maga bullshit.

In terms of the people the poster mentioned, Cena and Batista aren't Trump guys.

Batista in particular absolutely hates him.
Which isn't surprising given Dave's background.
What is a super cracker lol, I'm not with it when it comes to American lingo.
The term cracker in that usage IIRC has its origin in slavery describing the guy who was the whip wielding foreman.

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
Yeah, Road Dog is a born again republican dip shit.

There's a lot of talent that are on the left these days to the point where the right wing fuck heads get ostracized backstage when they push the maga bullshit.

Which isn't surprising given Dave's background.

The term cracker in that usage IIRC has its origin in slavery describing the guy who was the whip wielding foreman.
Ah right I see thanks, so when people use the term it is used against white racist trash.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Twitter reactions to this are amazing.

Q-nutters unironically claiming the guy in the video isn't the Rock and the real Rock was executed months ago.

Tons of homophobic and transphobic insults.

Accusations of him hating America (remember, the Rock was the first person to break the news about Bin Laden because he's got a lot of friends in the military)

Just so much sheer stupidity.

America the "superpower" lol

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
C4tldQhWMAAaqRF.0.jpg

I still love that of the people in this photo, the only adult that hasn't been given the Stone Cold Stunner is Shane's wife.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing that HBK is one of the good uns is a legit shock to me. I knew about Kevin Nash but after HBK adopted the whole cowboy gimmick I just expected....you know.

And Orton too?! Didnt he shit in someones bag one time?

I know about most of the trashy ones but knowing that not all of them are like that is good to know. I wonder what Austin is like, last time I heard anything from him he seemed like he didnt want to commit to going hard one way or another.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Hearing that HBK is one of the good uns is a legit shock to me. I knew about Kevin Nash but after HBK adopted the whole cowboy gimmick I just expected....you know.

I know about most of the trashy ones but knowing that not all of them are like that is good to know. I wonder what Austin is like, last time I heard anything from him he seemed like he didnt want to commit to going hard one way or another.

HBK, I'm not sure. I have been seeing a lot of GOP politicians who have been breaking from Trump on BIPOC oppression, so I don't think he's gone full-blown lefty necessarily.

At the end of the day, he's a white evangelical Christian.

It should also be mentioned that I follow Rock's daughter Simone on Twitter and she's SUPER left. So It's possible that may have played a role. I'm starting to see a lot of older wrestlers change their tunes now that their kids are growing up and becoming more politically active.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
HBK, I'm not sure. I have been seeing a lot of GOP politicians who have been breaking from Trump on BIPOC oppression, so I don't think he's gone full-blown lefty necessarily.

At the end of the day, he's a white evangelical Christian.

It should also be mentioned that I follow Rock's daughter Simone on Twitter and she's SUPER left. So It's possible that may have played a role. I'm starting to see a lot of older wrestlers change their tunes now that their kids are growing up and becoming more politically active.
😬 Thats not good. Now Im starting to doubt the whole thing.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Poor guy lost a lot of "fans" because of this.
So delicious to see angry frustrated Republicans trying to save what they can with idiotic posts.
Their projections are obvious. They have no idea they're so stupidly transparent, do they?

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017

Whatever his views were, he's changed his tune. I think Brandi in particular has helped a lot with this.

On his AEW unrestricted episode, he talks a lot about Brandy helping him see how shitty some of his views were if I remember correctly, but he also talks a lot about Star Trek so who knows if I'm remembering right - that shit bores me.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The Twitter reactions to this are amazing.

Q-nutters unironically claiming the guy in the video isn't the Rock and the real Rock was executed months ago.

Tons of homophobic and transphobic insults.

Accusations of him hating America (remember, the Rock was the first person to break the news about Bin Laden because he's got a lot of friends in the military)

Just so much sheer stupidity.

America the "superpower" lol
That was John Cena.

It was lotion, X-Pac was the bag shitter. Randy's apparent change in attitude is pretty recent. Austin is almost certainly not a Trump supporter though.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 31, 2017

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Scott Hall is left leaning and Bret Hart said that Trump was a bully and preferred a guy like Bernie Sanders.

I've always imagined 90's HBK to be more left leaning, but 2000's HBK to be more right.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Scott Hall is left leaning and Bret Hart said that Trump was a bully and preferred a guy like Bernie Sanders.

I've always imagined 90's HBK to be more left leaning, but 2000's HBK to be more right.

Which I find weird since Bret and Trump apparently got along well at Wrestlemania IV and V.

411mania.com

411MANIA | Bret Hart Discusses How Donald Trump ‘Marked Out’ During His WrestleMania IV Match, Describes How Trump Treated Him Backstage

Bret Hart Discusses How Donald Trump 'Marked Out' During His WrestleMania IV Match, Describes How Trump Treated Him Backstage

joeposh

Oct 27, 2017
The bots are out in full force:

Unfortunately, these aren't bots. This Twitter personality I follow tweeted that out as a joke, and her followers and friends turned it into a copypasta. Dumb meta Twitter joke that quickly got flagged by pundits and press as a Russian bot response, which only made people do it more. A nice little encapsulation of everything that's wrong with Twitter at the moment.