• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Good to see a wrestler walk away with dignity. 50 year old men are not believable as fighters. Some are still wrestling into their 60s because they are broke and have no real life skills. It's sad.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I hope our curse helps us one day.

giphy.gif

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I mean hes an amazing actor now. I would retire as well. Hes making Millions.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Wrestling rumor sites say to expect WWE to announce signing
to a big deal in the coming days

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rock hasn't wrestled worth a shit in years anyway. He's too fucking big and old and gasses easy.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He'll show up at AEW in a decade, book it

When his career whanes from as big as he is (he'll always be on a big level, but the demand for certain actors always fade) eventually he'll play a bit back into wrestling

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one's ever really gone.

But Rock is a Hollywood megastar, and the most successful Wrestler to movie star of all time, no point risking himself when he can make a year's worth of WWE money from a single movie.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Vince is still going pay him millions to ensure at least the first Smackdown on Fox's episode reaches that coveted 3.0 rating before Fox goes nuts on Vince's ass when game show reruns gets better ratings afterwards.

And I believe the last time he had a legit match in WWE, he tore his ab muscle.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
There's no denying that the Rock is a charismatic actor but for the life of me I can't think of movies he does that really define him. FnF? His Disney stuff? Like clearly the guy is capable of being the action star that Arnold was but there isn't really a single movie I can point to starring the Rock that compares to Terminator, T2, Die hard, Rambo, etc... Maybe there are movies I'm overlooking from his filmography.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Erick Rowan was the Rock's last match. Amazing.

At least he put young up and comer Cena over in his second to last match.

Komarkaze

Oct 27, 2017
He may be retired, but I can see The Rock making a Once in a Lifetime return in Saudi Arabia for his good friend Prince MBS.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
There's no denying that the Rock is a charismatic actor but for the life of me I can't think of movies he does that really define him. FnF? His Disney stuff? Like clearly the guy is capable of being the action star that Arnold was but there isn't really a single movie I can point to starring the Rock that compares to Terminator, T2, Die hard, Rambo, etc... Maybe there are movies I'm overlooking from his filmography.
Jumanji seems like it was received very well.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What?Anime and wrestling are not even comparable.With anime, you get a lot of good stuff.Wrestling was and will always be garbage.
That's your opinion and that's fine, ignorant but fine. Many people feel the same way about anime as well.

Just think about how you came in to a thread about a topic you don't care and shat on a whole genre of entertainment that people enjoy for literally no reason.