• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vince McMahon right now
9b89b4d100237225-600x338.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So.... was his last match vs cena? The cena rematch is the last time I remember him active in the ring.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Also when you have multiple successful movies and a good reputation for being professional in the industry, you don't really have to beg for Vince's scraps falling off the WWE table.
WWE is still better writen than Ballers, I say that haven't watched wrestling since You had to choose between Nitro and Raw on monday nights

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, one of the greatest of all time going out on a match against Erik Rowan, that would be like Kurt Angle having his last match against Corbin.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bet you next you will hear rumors of aew talking to him and the wwe will pay him a fortune just to show up and talk for 5 minutes every now and then.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
no one officially retires from wrestling

he's playing vince

and vince is a desperate fuck who will pay up

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
He got gassed after 2 minutes in the ring the last few times I saw him. He obviously cant go anymore.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Can't wait for The Rock to come out of retirement for the Oct 18 Fox Smackdown premiere.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...first ratings scare with stockholders vs aew at launch and Vince will shell out enough and have The Rock back to showing up once a year to bury the roster and promote someone only Vince likes.
To which Vince will still wonder why his roster doesnt draw after they get buried for someone who doesnt even work there anymore.

Dude needs to realize reminding folks you were once great as a show does nothing for you long term if you cant really run the guest stars on the card week in and week out. Cut the reigns and let your packed roster be themselves more. They're good at it and make connections with the audience that stick when they are free. Vince is so disconnected from the fans that he is burying the whole show telling folks who they are and every move to make.

Well likely see The Rock before xmas on wwe again as bad as the show is goin into a competing slot. I wouldnt put much stock in this retirement.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
'Quietly retired'.

Yes, Dwayne. I also call going out there in front of 70,000 people, and lighting my name (which is 10ft high) ablaze with a giant flamethrower, 'quietly retired'.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Rock has always seemed super loyal to the WWE I don't think this is a money play. He knows he can get the bag from Vince to just come out and make an appearance or "host" a WrestleMania. This is probably more about not putting his acting career at risk or having insurance problems with studios.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wrestlers never retire for good. Although, that's usually because they don't have the option to stay retired more often than not because of their circumstances.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Rock has always seemed super loyal to the WWE I don't think this is a money play. He knows he can get the bag from Vince to just come out and make an appearance or "host" a WrestleMania. This is probably more about not putting his acting career at risk or having insurance problems with studios.
And Vince would never turn him down if he wanted to come back.