• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I really, really hope this stays true. Outside of wanting to enjoy it myself, I just don't want to hear about people bitch about Star Wars for years to come.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, none of these are the one that the people predisposed to dislike the movie without seeing it are going to latch on to.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
but the geeks and gamers youtube guy told me to hate the movie? i am confused now :( he was so happy about the negative news while wearing a star wars cap and a Carrie Fisher drawing on the wall.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I see one person posting the positive ones and one person posting the negative ones in another thread lol.

I'm easy to please. I have a feeling I will enjoy ALL THREE FILMS EQUALLY. :O

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
Disney always brings in social credit-approved critics who always say nothing but good, no matter what, in hopes they can be asked back for all future events.

(Collider Live meltdown comes to mind)

I cannot wait to stay off Twitter for the next few days and see it for myself on Thursday evening. Can't wait!

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Between this and Cats there is a lot of horniness going around apparently.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like the movie pulls off an Endgame and retroactively makes the previous movies better. That would be an excellent feat

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like it's more of a crowd-pleasing movie, which is what I expected and that's fine. Can't wait.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
People get to see new movie before most people for free and are positive about it. Just like 99% of every social media reactions lol

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Hype at maximum. The wait for Thursday is going to kill me. I love the series, all of it, prequels and all. I love spectacle, I love big crazy ideas, this movie sounds like it's made for me.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Critics genuinely loved The Last Jedi so it will be very interesting seeing what the response will be from those that liked it.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
So are the leaks legit but somehow the execution is actually decent enough to be enjoyable?

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Not that I'm saying that the editor of Comicbook.com or TheNerdist are not valid critics, but I'd always rather wait on the official reviews of the big publications over this kind of gushing.