• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
So I did an experiment last August.

And it worked, with success.

We got 83 songs, tons of good ones, personal good ones, many jumped into various of my playlists. But I wanted to do another one, this time on this month, now with a complete perspective on 2020's music.

So let's go!

Rules:
- ONLY TWO SONGS WILL BE PUT IN THE LIST BY EACH AND EVERY USER. Not gonna put all 16 songs you posted in one single post since you might hog the entire playlist. I want variety from users and tastes.
- Any song that was published in 2020 (that means albums, EP's or singles) count. This means January 1 to December 31, 2020.
- If it's a double, I WILL PERSONALLY PICK a song from the ones you posted.
- It has to be on Spotify, if not, it can't get into the playlist.

- I might limit the number of songs per artist if it's too much, I don't want full albums.

You have until January 1st, 10pm EST to post your selections

And... go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My selections:

Last edited:

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I got you OP

Edit: replaced my second song because it released last year.

Last edited:

Turin

Oct 27, 2017

EDIT: janoGX I actually changed my second pick shortly after the initial post but whichever you prefer, man. ^_^

Last edited:
OP
OP
janoGX

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
UPDATE: 29 songs as of now. Some songs are omitted because they weren't released on 2020.

Bulerias

Oct 26, 2017
Minneapolis, MN
If this is allowed, here's a recording earlier in the year that I did with Filipina singer/pianist Jireh Calo, who recently graduated from Berklee in Boston with her Master's and is truly destined for great things. This is part of a 3-track EP, feel free to pick from any of the three -- the other tracks are "Dandansoy" (a traditional Illongo song) and "Abandoned City" (my composition).

OP
OP
janoGX

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
If this is allowed, here's a recording earlier in the year that I did with Filipina singer/pianist Jireh Calo, who recently graduated from Berklee in Boston with her Master's and is truly destined for great things. This is part of a 3-track EP, feel free to pick from any of the three -- the other tracks are "Dandansoy" (a traditional Illongo song) and "Abandoned City" (my composition).

Sure dude. I added Softly, and probably gonna add Abandoned City because of you.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I apparently didn't listen to much new music this year. Going through everything I liked recently I realized it all came out last year.

But there's a few at least

metallica - all within my hands (S&M 2 version)

and for some variety

Rabea Massaad - Asylum

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I double checked. While the music video was released in 2019, I the album wasn't released until 2020.

So...

As my second I have TWRP & Planet Booty