• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
A lot of their users just have no internet or social media literacy skills whatsoever. They are older and lack critical thinking, and if someone seems like an authoritative figure then they just succumb to whatever they say or demand. It's why they are on Parler shitposting about conspiracy theories and culture war issues in the first place.

How in the world are these people supposed to be fighting a cultural war.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
a88LPMV_700b.jpg

Duke Togo

Oct 27, 2017
I have never seen such a huge collection of human stupidity...it's breathtaking to me that these people are real. How the fuck do these people actually exist?

Oct 26, 2017
Also apple needs to pull the plug on this app ASAP. Announcing they would in 24 hours is giving these terrorists a chance to plot and find out where they go next.

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
How in the world are these people supposed to be fighting a cultural war.
By being bigots and either lying about it or being astroturfed into thinking it's about conservative values and not intolerance.

most of this shit started with evangelical churches, talk radio, cable news, and social media. All of them being ideological echo chambers steeped in white supremacy.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
I'd say "they aren't sending their best" but the truly sad thing is that they are.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be so easy for FBI counterintelligence to start busting these people in the next several years.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Is signing them all up for Scientology newsletters too cruel

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
...Did I just grow up in a very short window of the late 90's/early 00's when we were warned, and knew, not to give our personal info out?

I don't even put shit that bad out there, but I don't put a name on it. Aside from the FBI/NSA/CIA.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what a joke of a website. at least our forum has safety features and automatically censors SSNs

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
At least if there ever is a civil war, we know we can just ask them for all their plans as "NotAnUndercoverGeneral" and get them all sent to us over the secure emergency broadcast system.

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
looool wtf is going on? Why does she need the personal info in the first place? This is amazing and I fucking love how karma is finally played out. Get rekt Trump idiots