• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
IT'S BACK BAYBEE
【ORDER, CONSUME 】

qe5am0J.png

GET YOUR P'ZONE NOW
IT'S BACK BAYBEEEE

Please post your P'Zone pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dest

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
and i posted this in the wrong place mods please move oops
anyways it's back

Deleted member 9972

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was my life in college. Make new email account. Order P'Zone. Get free cheesesticks. I probably shortened my lifespan a couple of decades.

snapcracken

Oct 25, 2017
Is a P'Zone any better than a normal calzone? Cuz I have a local place that makes a pretty killer calzone...

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
I haven't eaten Pizza Hut in close to a decade, can't be starting now.
I live in Northern NJ, real pizza is too good

tommyv2

Nov 6, 2017
These things are very good, but there's no shortage of panzerottis available at pizza places normally. Not sure why we'd need to celebrate one more.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is about pizza hit? Man, that's just sad

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
People keep saying this. I spent two years in NJ and never had a pizza that I thought was substantially better than any other independent pizza place.

What part of NJ? It definitely matters.
There are parts where you might as well head to the mall, and there are parts where it's a hard decision on which of 4 places to go to in an 8 mile radius.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Having never had this, I just took a look at the previews and felt my blood pressure skyrocket immediately.

Might as well give it a shot.

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what it's like to live a life where you get excited for one of the most mediocre Panzerottis to ever exist.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
I can just imagine Americans pronouncing this and then Cal-zone and my skin starts to invert.