• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plow

Oct 28, 2017
I'm really happy with my purchase, i don't think i've ever played a console this much and so many different games!
I love my PS4 and It was a great console, but i think i had One game to play for the first 6 months.

Now i don't even know where to start. The PS+ Collection Is amazing and i'm replaying a lot of stuff with BC mode. It's really great.
Now in June there is so much amazing stuff coming, i don't know what to get First.

The console itself Is great too, Activity cards are really great and i really like the Dualsense.
Sure things Like Quick Resume sound great on paper,but i don't need it since i only play one game at a time.

Compared to my PS4 i've got soo much more to play and i don't really Need to spend a lot of money. I got most stuff with my PS+ subscription.

I already own a Switch and i will probably get an Series S/X as soon as the exclusives hit. But right now, i have the feeling that i don't need anything else and i did the right thing with my purchase!

e

Last edited:

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Accusing Other Member of Corporate Shilling
I like my PS5, but this genuinely reads like borderline astroturfing. What a bizarre post. Its been out 6 months and has about 3 exclusives. Who are you trying to convince?

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
User Warned: Accusing Other Member of Corprorate Shilling
Wth is going on with the random capitalized words? It reads like one of those paid reviews on amazon

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I'll get mine sometime in 2022.

Right now I'm loving my Switch but share the love between my gaming PC and PS4 too.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool. But I just wanna know why you capitalized random words? Is this a secret message?

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Yeah there are way more PS4 games to play on a PS5

Funny that....... 😁

I think this gen will be so good all round, I'm loving my PS5 and Switch (looking forward to the Pro model soon if the rumours are true), and I'll no doubt get an X in a year or two. They all have their own unique USP's as well which is great.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Good for you OP, this does feel weirdly defensive though.

What's with the random capitals? 😂

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
PS+ has been a super cheap service that has given me a lot to play in between games like Demons Souls and Returnal.

Still trying to finish off the PS4 backlog too which has given me more to play than I have time to handle.

Been a great experience.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
PS5 is excellent, and I've played it almost daily since launch. (lol at those who say it barely has games)
It has the potential to be the best console I've ever owned. We'll see though.
Some of my best gaming memories are from the SNES/PS1/PS2, so we'll see how PS5 ends up when the generation is near its end.

OP
OP
plow

plow

Oct 28, 2017
That's cool. But I just wanna know why you capitalized random words? Is this a secret message?

wrote It on my phone and there is only the "german check". You write all nouns in capital letters in Germany.

Not cool making fun of spelling errors though, i'm no native speaker.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
User banned (1 day): Accusing other members of corporate schilling, antagonistic behavior; prior warning for similar behavior
I'm really Happy with my purchase, i don't think i've ever played a console this much and so many different Games!
I love my PS4 and It was a great console, but i think i had One game to play for the first 6 months.

Now i don't even know where top Start. The PS+ Collection Is Amazing and i'm replaying a lot of stuff with BC mode. It's really great.
Now in June there is so much Amazing stuff coming, i don't know what to get First.

The console itself Is great top, Activity cards are really great and i really like the Dualsense.
Sure things Like Quick Resume sound great on paper, i don't Need thing since i only play one game at a time.

Compared to my PS4 i've got soo much more to play and i don't really Need to spend a lot of money. I got most stuff with my PS+ subscription.

I already own a Switch and i will probably get an Series S/X as soon as the Esclusives hit. But right now, i have the feeling that i don't Need anything else and i did the right thing with my purchase!
This reads like an ad.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
Quick resume is not just " great on paper" , this is just great haha. I m really happy with the serie x that i can go play every game without thinking about launching the game again, sometime i even forget that the game was running and go directly where it was.
I m really happy with the ps5 too, it's really great console, the ps collection for someone that didn't have the ps4 like me, is great !
This gen is really amazing hardware/software wise x)

marc^o^

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
Returnal makes a good case for loving the console and its controller. I loved it day one, as first games I played were Astrobot, WRC9 and Spiderman, on top of all the free games that came along with PS+. That's quite a start.

Oct 25, 2017
I still much prefer my PS5 as a console & in terms of hardware, but I find myself playing my Series X more and more for how much they've gone above and beyond on BC & performance updates lately.

it's basically the whole reason I'm getting Mass Effect on Xbox instead of PS4.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I like my PS5 and it has better lineup launch than PS4, and the DualSense is amazing.

But the build quality of the console is terrible, shit's huge and it feels cheap and have that shitty coil whine and badly calibrated Nidec fans, the UI is a mess and a downgrade from the PS4 UI, and even though Im personally not afected, so many people have experienced crashes and such. I do think this machine has been rushed to the market.

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
If only I could say the same about its design...

oh well, but the games coming out for this console is pretty great yeah. A lot of really good titles all in the span of a couple of months

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good for you OP.

Though I'm going to hazard a guess that since you have made this thread not even 6 months after launch and somehow don't even mention a single game that you have enjoyed on the system that you didn't need much convincing.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like we're having proxy console wars via thread titles today or something. "Xbox has won me over!" "PS5 is the best purchase I ever made!" I'm not trying to thread whine or anything, but I don't see why these kinds of takes can't be added to their respective console OT threads. It's great that everyone is enjoying their purchases (assuming they can find the damn things to purchase), but the forum would get clogged up in short order if everyone created their own personal thread to lavish praise on them.

Jun 17, 2018
Glad you like the console OP. Not for me personally, I only want the new God of War but I'm not buying a console for it.

Also, what happened to the formatting of your post? So many capitalised words where there shouldn't be.

Jorden1506

May 29, 2018
Netherlands
I like the console, the exclusives and the performance. But sorry the OS is just a jumbled mess. Games appearing in your library you don't own and when you click on it it leads to a completely different game. It is a good console but atm in no way the best imo.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Sure things Like Quick Resume sound great on paper, i don't Need thing since i only play one game at a time.
Lol watch this

Ps5 NEEDS this. Hopefully they can patch this someday... hopefully

anyway congrats on your purchase , I too look forward to getting a ps5

Paper Cheese

Oct 9, 2019
You know what, I'm still getting a ton more use out of the PS5 than the Xbox Series X, and I'm not sure why. Game pass plus better options (120fps in more games, VRR etc) means I actually think the Xbox is the better piece of hardware, but I'm mostly using the PS5. The PS Plus games each month have been great, and I get a lot less choice paralysis with them than I do with Xbox game pass, which is dumb, but true for me. I'm also really enjoying the DualSense haptics in a lot of games, although not all of them.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I jumped from a Base PS4, so in that regard it's a worth investment; for playing some of my games in 60fps instead of 25. But in a vacuum, meh. Finished Demon Souls, Returnal is bugged and will have to wait. Ain't much to justify the 500€ outside of that.

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
Either it's a coincidence or it's a reaction to another thread. You decide

9i19cJw.png

Klokwerk

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, it's the best console ever for me too. Incredible next gen haptics, graphics and sound, everything is instant too.

And it already has 2 masterpieces in Demon's Souls and Returnal. Can't stop playing Returnal right now, just finished biome 3.

The combination between haptics, 3d sound on headset, intriguing music and next gen fluidity and visuals make for an incredible experience. Plus, it has the Housemarque arcade expertise, it's so fun to play. I'm in love both with the console and with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.